Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

RYZEN : all about me.

Ryzen141

Hello Jartex .
I thought it is a good idea to introduce my self to the jartex community . so...
My name is Mohamed , 17 years old from Algeria .
I am a student who has the biggest test of his life this June (wish me luck pls) who decided to play minecraft in jartex instead of studding . (XD)

In game i am Ryzen141 . a small players with high goals and dreams not just in the minecraft world.
I used to play on jartex since last summer but i stopped playing when the sky block dream has been reset , and here i am again hopping not to reset very soon...

my minecraft skills are not so good but not so bad , i like sky block because it's a peaceful challenging game . this is why i play the most.

I am trying to be active on forums more because it's fun sharing information or suggestion with others who share with you the same virtual world .

If you wanna contact me it will be a pleasure :
1-in game : /msg Ryzen141
2-discord : Ryzen#8170
3-twitter : @NaitriX_Gaming

I wish we could be friends , and after all we are just one community.

ImFloux

Donator
Donator
I love your introduction! Good luck with your test and welcome to the server! If you ever see me in game feel free to say hi IGN: CloudyNugs <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ryzen141

Ryzen141

I love your introduction! Good luck with your test and welcome to the server! If you ever see me in game feel free to say hi IGN: CloudyNugs <3

Thank you very much Cloudy . I hope we became friends :)

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Wait what
However, love reading your intro good luck with your bac