Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Global Rules.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Xplode​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rules.​

Suggestion Details:
In the past months we have seen some major changes on the global rules of the network, they have been getting more and more strict. Personally me and many other community members didn't like these rule changes. Jartex's popularity since it's peak sadly has been going down (the lockdown helped in its popularity at the time) while jartex has hired more staff. It wouldn't really make much sense to make the rules strict when the popularity is going only down. I suggest that all the punishments and type get reverted as the 2020 rules. Jartex was at its peak and those rules managed to fit very well for a decently higher playerbase. With the current staff team there wouldn't be any issues managing the chats. Nowdays you can manage to get punished for really dumb reasons. I would say they should do the same for the discord rules since the discord server hasn't gotten much bigger since then. Somehow this might benefit the staff too and increase they're punishing rate, but I don't care about that.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
There has been quite a few riots for the new rules so they would be reduced, more activity on the network chats, less double thinking if sending a message or not and overall a better chatting experience.​

Extra Information:
Note : Some rules in the discord server have been applied since jartex started supporting Discord TOS rules so they should stay unchanged​
Don't fix something that isnt broken​

Last edited:

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Xplode​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The rules right now do make sense, whilst it might've been funnier or more free in the past, the current rules make more sense. If there is a specific that you'd like to discuss, feel free to message me however this suggestion is very broad and doesn't get to the point, it's hard to see what rule you are exactly talking about.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT