Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Global Rules.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Xplode​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rules.​

Suggestion Details:
In the past months we have seen some major changes on the global rules of the network, they have been getting more and more strict. Personally me and many other community members didn't like these rule changes. Jartex's popularity since it's peak sadly has been going down (the lockdown helped in its popularity at the time) while jartex has hired more staff. It wouldn't really make much sense to make the rules strict when the popularity is going only down. I suggest that all the punishments and type get reverted as the 2020 rules. Jartex was at its peak and those rules managed to fit very well for a decently higher playerbase. With the current staff team there wouldn't be any issues managing the chats. Nowdays you can manage to get punished for really dumb reasons. I would say they should do the same for the discord rules since the discord server hasn't gotten much bigger since then. Somehow this might benefit the staff too and increase they're punishing rate, but I don't care about that.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
There has been quite a few riots for the new rules so they would be reduced, more activity on the network chats, less double thinking if sending a message or not and overall a better chatting experience.​

Extra Information:
Note : Some rules in the discord server have been applied since jartex started supporting Discord TOS rules so they should stay unchanged​
Don't fix something that isnt broken​

Last edited:

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
-1. Sexism was a 1 day mute while discrimination was a 2d mute. There has been some great changes (if not all), if you disagree with a specific rule, say so. Also let a staff member know, they could either see your point and speak to the Management team about it (which could get the rule changed faster) or give you a reasonable explanation on why it is a rule.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Xplode

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1. Sexism was a 1 day mute while discrimination was a 2d mute.
The rules like racism, discrimination, sexism etc can stay 2 day 3d 4d up to the management team choice, the durations can stay the same it would probably be better

There has been some great changes (if not all), if you disagree with a specific rule
Most of the community disagrees with the new rules with the new rules but had no complaints then hence why I am suggesting this. I also do think that some rules are just really dumb like you can get muted for "feet pics", making an OBVIOUS joke threat to a friend, deez nutz jokes?????, my "nword" which Is a really dumb way to get muted for bypassing, ligma balls joke cant say and s/w disease word without context and MORE. These weren't punishable before and should NOT be

Also let a staff member know, they could either see your point and speak to the Management team about it (which could get the rule changed faster) or give you a reasonable explanation on why it is a rule.
I could do that too but im suggesting this publicly to all I would like to see what others would think about it

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
ngl I hate it when I get warned for “using too many caps spaces” like what’s up with that 🗿

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I dont really mind durations on like 95% of the mutes, but making the rules in such a way that staff become opportunists is really disgusting. They're muting for the sake of the rules and not cuz the person wanted to break a rule. Context literally never matters, sense never matters but stating well known facts that have a "mutable word" is the right thing to punish for. 👏

Jax

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
UNBAN GAPY
+1, iFlyYT iFlyYT he didn't mean punishment duration, but what could get you punished for example a deez nuts joke.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
+1, iFlyYT iFlyYT he didn't mean punishment duration, but what could get you punished for example a deez nuts joke.
Ah alr. Well same goes with you, feel free to let me know your thoughts on those rules in my Discord DMs.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
I love how they said that donators is less strict than main chat, yet they started punishing for 1 word in foreign language
not only that, they should start punishing people equally for saying words such as "mf", which is the most common one (yes nuggets someone was punished but in main chat which is more strict) and many more words