Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

RIGGED KARAOKE

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I am truly disappointed at Jartex Network for their recent actions. My fellow Brethren I heed your support to stop this injustice once and for all! If we do not take a stand now More and more people will be punished without sufficient proof. I cry out to my fellow Jartex Players help stop the injustice instead of #BLM we should be focusing on #ALM as All lives matter (blacks matter more as without slaves we are incomplete). I also would like to thank everyone who has supported us so far and has come to aid us in this movement against corruption withon JartexNetwork!

- SK

KSyolo

I am truly disappointed at Jartex Network for their recent actions. My fellow Brethren I heed your support to stop this injustice once and for all! If we do not take a stand now More and more people will be punished without sufficient proof. I cry out to my fellow Jartex Players help stop the injustice instead of #BLM we should be focusing on #ALM as All lives matter (blacks matter more as without slaves we are incomplete). I also would like to thank everyone who has supported us so far and has come to aid us in this movement against corruption withon JartexNetwork!

- SK
Well that is racist I and staff have still not locked this for rioting

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

yoruuu

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS RORO PARTICIPATED IN KARAOKE AND TOOK ON THE LEAD SINGER OF THE NEWLY FORMED BAND CONSISTING OF Redorian Redorian & xd_banana xd_banana AFTER Pace Pace SABOTAGED US BY BANNING OUR PREVIOUS LEAD SINGER SIBERKONG. NEVER THE LESS AFTER RAPPING SUGE ON BARBIE GIRL BEAT WE MANAGED TO IMPROVISE AND WE SANG DONT MINE AT NIGHT AND I SANG MY HEART OUT WHILE BANANA DID THE BEAT AND REDORIAN BASS BOOSTED AND EVERYONE AGREED THAT OUR BAND SHOULD WIN, BUT NONE OF US WON SINCE 3RD PLACE GOT CLAIMED BY JUSTIN BEIBER AND I THINK THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

RODAGAVE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF AND I WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN A KARAOKE AGAIN!!!
lol I don't think so but I think that u should relax and have fun in karaoke as it should not be taken seriously

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Coinsystem look. The top 3 players of the event have been decided. Theres nothing you can do.
No we have to riot agains the mods! They can't ban us all!!!!!11!!

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Tbh i think this requires a staff report against roda.
I agree this injustice shan’t be overlooked!! I urge my fellow Jartexians to assist me in my Movement! I soon will make a forums post regarding not only this but other injustices that have been overlooked by not only Rodagave but by Mex! If we all unite we can achieve anything my brethren’s. Even take down the man at the top.. MEX!
#Soon