Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

RIGGED KARAOKE

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Technically pace isn’t a staff member so he shouldn’t be able to ban Justice for Roro lore and banana

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
YO The fact that they banned the Original Lead Singer (AKA Myself) with NO PROOF except the word of CoolBoy6969 claiming I am 'SiberKong' is beyond shocking to me. At the very least I should have had enough time to sang my song with my 3 members before anyone had noticed. WHEREAS Nutella Was given a chance to sing and then he got banned!! This abuse is outrageous and I would like there to be a recount Since I was (unfairly) Banned before I could sing we wont get first place but even in my absence we should've gotten second or AT THE VERY LEAST third place was confirmed for us.

I Urge the jartex community to raise an uproar to force Rodagave115 Rodagave115 to recount the votes and rightfully hand my Team the Win of Third Place

on a side note: CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING UNBAN APPEAL? IVE BEEN WAITING LIKE 2 MONTHS NOW MY LORD.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
What happened when you were about to sing giving thanks to Allah by Michael Jackson again? K KUG_SiberKong

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS RORO PARTICIPATED IN KARAOKE AND TOOK ON THE LEAD SINGER OF THE NEWLY FORMED BAND CONSISTING OF Redorian Redorian & xd_banana xd_banana AFTER Pace Pace SABOTAGED US BY BANNING OUR PREVIOUS LEAD SINGER SIBERKONG. NEVER THE LESS AFTER RAPPING SUGE ON BARBIE GIRL BEAT WE MANAGED TO IMPROVISE AND WE SANG DONT MINE AT NIGHT AND I SANG MY HEART OUT WHILE BANANA DID THE BEAT AND REDORIAN BASS BOOSTED AND EVERYONE AGREED THAT OUR BAND SHOULD WIN, BUT NONE OF US WON SINCE 3RD PLACE GOT CLAIMED BY JUSTIN BEIBER AND I THINK THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

RODAGAVE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF AND I WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN A KARAOKE AGAIN!!!
yes

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Roro Roro should have got 3rd place ✅