Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Rewriting Prison

qwedsdnjcf

Minecraft Username:
myfriends

What is the suggestion about?
Rewriting Prison

Description:
Hello Jartex community, as the Prison season nears its end due to the recent final payout, here are the suggestions I have for next season:

1. The act of sharing accounts should not be allowed (mainly for Prison) because it creates unfairness and manipulation within the community. Not everyone can trust others access to their accounts. Furthermore, if sharing accounts will still be allowed in following seasons, there is an opportunity for manipulation. For instance, a player can offer another player some type of reward, whether it's a portion of the money (essentially a bribe) from the rewards (assuming they win G top, blockstop, etc), in return for helping them mine blocks, etc. Personally, I believe that this creates inconvenience and inequality in the Jartex community.

2. Treasure Crates, which are obtained from Gkit Treasure, should be improved. I am fully aware that the server has nerfed the Gkit several times (as mentioned to me by several players) in the past several seasons. Truthfully, looking at the price of Gkit Treasure, the current rewards do not really seem worth the value. *This statement is not intended to discourage any players from purchasing but it is solely what I think*. I strongly believe that the crates should be revamped and potentially add better items to it (possibly with a lower rarity). For example, Gkit Scrolls should be removed because there is a lack of significance of the items. Rather, other gkits such as PvPing, Santa (maybe), Kits, etc. should be included.

3. Speaking of crates, there should be a quicker method in opening the Treasure Crates, Token Bowls, etc., because it doesn't allow players to press "Esc" to automatically "roll" the items. Contrarily, the "Esc" button works for the regular crates at /warp crates. This is to create convenience for players if they are opening many crates in a period of time.

4. There should be a system in which a certain amount of seasonal ranks can be traded in (possibly with a fee of some tokens or money) for a permanent rank. *This is a completely random example: 1 million tokens + 16 Thug Ranks can be traded into 1 permanent Thug Rank*. The purpose of this is to allow players, who do not have money to spend on Jartex store, a chance at a permanent rank. This system should also be allowed for Gkits.

5. As next season is getting closer, I think the "feel" or environment of Prison should be altered. Honestly, most players have been consistently playing Jartex Prisons for the past several seasons and things feel very repetitive. I would like to suggest that the currency system change. Specifically, rather than dealing with enormous amounts of money such as trillions, quadrillions, quintillions, etc., I think it would bring a different "feel" if the currency was deflated (thousands, millions, billions, etc). Additionally, rather than using the term "gang", the theme should be replaced with terms like "empires", "realm", "province", etc.

6. Speed/haste pickaxes should either be removed or made forbidden in PvP. Recently, there have been many hackers and their usage of speed picks makes it very difficult to detect blatant speed hacks, or any other type of hacks. Rather than giving average players an advantage via the speed pickaxes, it provides hackers greater benefits. If speed is something that is maintained on Prison, I would suggest adding beacons or developing some method in which it allows speed/haste in mines but not in PvP. However, I would suggest removing it altogether because it may stimulate pickaxe glitching.

7. This may sound contradictory to Suggestion #6, but I promise it isn't. In order to achieve a different atmosphere for future Prisons, I would suggest adding special enchantments to swords and armor like in SBD and Factions. These special enchantments should be made available via Treasure Crates or upper class crates (rare, ultra, god, miner).

8. Another addition to Suggestion #5. The armor and sword enchantments should be "deflated" or nerfed because it is quite insane to think of "Sharpness 30, 50, 60, etc". It should be lower and easier to comprehend the differences in the enchantments of the armor/weapon.

9. Another addition to Suggestion #4. I'd like to suggest a system where armor can be "merged" or "compacted" into stronger armor. For instance, several thug armor can be turned into criminal and so forth. By doing so, this'll skew the attention toward lower kits rather than the stronger ones. Moreover, this can narrow the "strong people gap" and allow lower ranks to achieve better armor or weapon without having to purchase it from higher ranked people.

10. Higher ranked players should be allowed to redeem the kits of lower ranks. I do not understand why this is not the case. For instance, GodFathers should not be constrained to Godfather kits. They should gain access to lower kits such as Thug, Criminal, etc.

11. During /invsee, ranked players with access to this command should be able to view the armor of other players. Currently, players with this command can only see whatever is in the inventory but not what armor other players are wearing. By adding this command, this will allow some players to gain some knowledge on whether one is hacking or not based on what they're wearing. (This is possible because it's very unlikely for a beginner to suddenly have, lets say, Santa set.) This will not allow people who are hacking conceal what they're wearing.

12. Crystals should be made where it can be withdraw just like tokens and money.

13. I'd like to suggest a sorting system for boosters. For example, boosters should be sort into their type and multiplier. This will make it more convenient to select boosters.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As implied by the title of my suggestions, this is to ensure the safety and equality of players on Jartex. Furthermore, it is to create a different and better atmosphere for Prison players.

Extra Information:
I was informed by staff via the Jartex discord assistance chat to write all my suggestions in one posts since it's for the same game mode.

Last edited:

Moritc

Donator
Donator
I agreed with this I'm an Prison player and i do agree with almost everything on the list without the 1st One it doesn't really make an unfair advent And if your going for blockstop u can't share your account for the First 2 weeks How ever that being said U can't share your accounts with anyone else but your gang members Other then that it's a +1 for me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Q

qwedsdnjcf

I agreed with this I'm an Prison player and i do agree with almost everything on the list without the 1st One it doesn't really make an unfair advent And if your going for blockstop u can't share your account for the First 2 weeks How ever that being said U can't share your accounts with anyone else but your gang members Other then that it's a +1 for me
Oh, I did not know about the blockstop rule. However, I'd suggest it to be forbidden because it may still lead to bribery and such. As I've stated, it is unfair because not everyone indulges in those sorts of activity. Also, it can be inconvenient for staffs in the situation where someone changes the password of another. In terms of gangs, gang mates should still not be allowed to each other's accounts. Other than the reasons I've stated in this reply, there's no purpose of gang mates to access your account. If you want good gang mates, then you should recruit good ones.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Oh, I did not know about the blockstop rule. However, I'd suggest it to be forbidden because it may still lead to bribery and such. As I've stated, it is unfair because not everyone indulges in those sorts of activity. Also, it can be inconvenient for staffs in the situation where someone changes the password of another. In terms of gangs, gang mates should still not be allowed to each other's accounts. Other than the reasons I've stated in this reply, there's no purpose of gang mates to access your account. If you want good gang mates, then you should recruit good ones.
The Reason you would need your gang mate to get on your account is to grind If you're an higher prestige and if someone doesn't trust anyone with there passwords they shouldn't share it and if it were to get changed the person is smart enough to link an email so they can reset there password

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Q

qwedsdnjcf

The Reason you would need your gang mate to get on your account is to grind If you're an higher prestige and if someone doesn't trust anyone with there passwords they shouldn't share it and if it were to get changed the person is smart enough to link an email so they can reset there password
True, to a certain extent. What about the possibilities of manipulation and bribery? Also, it is unreasonable to claim that everyone is smart enough to link their emails.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
True, to a certain extent. What about the possibilities of manipulation and bribery? Also, it is unreasonable to claim that everyone is smart enough to link their emails.
I meant the people who are sharing accounts Most likely have an email linked and if they do not they are just stupid for sharing there accounts and in what way do u mean bribery and if its manipulation i don't have an answer for that

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Q

qwedsdnjcf

I meant the people who are sharing accounts Most likely have an email linked and if they do not they are just stupid for sharing there accounts and in what way do u mean bribery and if its manipulation i don't have an answer for that
I provided an example above in my original post about bribery and manipulation. Please note that I never said it happened before. All I'm saying is that there is an opportunity for that to occur in which staffs may not know about.

Oaiecusoric

As I mainly play Prison , I can definetly agree with every single sugestion you have mentioned. All of these would be great additions , and I strongly believe they should be added.

xMasterSNESx

Having just joined Prison this season, I got to say that a lot of these suggestions stick out to me, especially the treasure one being one of the most expensive prison gkits available. Items such as the ore blocks inside feel REALLY out of place for this kit. Perhaps a massive revamp should be in question.