Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reset already?

PvpInMyHouse

I heard some mod say factions is having reset in a week already itt is true ? It's been like just one month now

Solution
The season competition for ftop is ending in 5days. There won't be a reset for a few weeks after that. The date for the upcoming reset will be announced in our discord & forums. I suggest you to keep a good eye on it 👀

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
There was a reset in December so I don't imagine there will be one any time soon the grace period ended about 3-4 weeks ago so probably not

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
The season competition for ftop is ending in 5days. There won't be a reset for a few weeks after that. The date for the upcoming reset will be announced in our discord & forums. I suggest you to keep a good eye on it 👀

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

PvpInMyHouse

Someone said everything will be worthless after the season so technically is it ending after the season for ftop?