Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums Reporting Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Minecraft Username:
Yanique1​

What is the suggestion about?
Reporting Rules​

Description:
The reporting rules here are outdated. It’s been a long time since they have been looked at and new players who read them will be mis informed. Rules such as:

You can’t ask a staff to look at a report. You can ask a staff and most of the time they will

Gameplay evidence can’t be 8 days old or older. This rule has been changed a while ago to be one month.

There are most likely more rules that need an update aswell.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New players will know the correct reporting guidelines, and will be able to help the server ban hackers / punish rule breakers.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
And if another staff member did not accept your gameplay report cause older than 7 days, what will you say?
Well they should know by know the rules have changed it just hadn’t been written down there. So if I tell them to accept since the limit is 1 month i’m sure they’ll ask another staff member to confirm.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well they should know by know the rules have changed it just hadn’t been written down there. So if I tell them to accept since the limit is 1 month i’m sure they’ll ask another staff member to confirm.
Upvoted, ty for clarifying your point and for the new information that I have not known about it before this day.
This suggestion should be accepted as soon as possible. As you have seen, I have made the rules written in forum as a reference to my knowledge base, the rules are outdata then my knowledge needs a refresh. Ty again

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Upvoted, ty for clarifying your point and for the new information that I have not known about it before this day.
No problem man, thanks for the upvote.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Yanique1​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.