Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums Reporting Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Minecraft Username:
Yanique1​

What is the suggestion about?
Reporting Rules​

Description:
The reporting rules here are outdated. It’s been a long time since they have been looked at and new players who read them will be mis informed. Rules such as:

You can’t ask a staff to look at a report. You can ask a staff and most of the time they will

Gameplay evidence can’t be 8 days old or older. This rule has been changed a while ago to be one month.

There are most likely more rules that need an update aswell.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New players will know the correct reporting guidelines, and will be able to help the server ban hackers / punish rule breakers.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
be one month.
Who told you that? It is 7 days not 1 month and chat-reports can not be older than 1 day. I can not see the point of this suggestion as report's rules are already up-to-data. Downvoted

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Who told you that? It is 7 days not 1 month and chatreports 1 day
^ And I agree. Froums | Discord | In-games (at least I did) I have noticed small and very good addons making the whole network a better-looking impression. So fixing small details throughout the server wouldn't be bad if I am being honest. But it would be hard as there is a big process to find those mistakes and its very nice of people trying to "correct" those mistakes by helping and making helpful threads noticeable for the staff team to see and correct if there is a mistake.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
^ And I agree. Froums | Discord | In-games (at least I did) I have noticed small and very good addons making the whole network a better-looking impression. So fixing small details throughout the server wouldn't be bad if I am being honest. But it would be hard as there is a big process to find those mistakes and its very nice of people trying to "correct" those mistakes by helping and making helpful threads noticeable for the staff team to see.
Ready my reply again, got edited.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
I agree but there is none, pointless suggestion.
3A5BA262-ED11-4B32-AAD2-FA842980D9A4.jpeg3300F0D7-6139-4CC8-A334-0BA0DED1D6A5.jpeg
EDA6DDAA-056F-4E42-9AB0-2E0AB9D3D302.jpeg
🤷‍♀️ If Chocz says it’s an old rule and roda told me to suggest then... feel free to stay downvoted Norking Norking just new information

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Status
Not open for further replies.