Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reporting on this server is so difficult, make it easy please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleX

I tried to invite many staffs in my party to show them proofs of BW culprit players, but they end up the conversation by saying that just report them on the FORUM. I thought it would be easy to manually report a Hacker on the forum as well, but they ask for a video-proof ._.

So I had to make a YT channel dedicated for that... and I had to waste my precious time in doing that...

I just humbly wanted to give you guys an advice:
Can't you just simply add anti-hack bots? Just like in other well-built servers (I cant mention the name)

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
For all I know, Jartex's anticheat used to have better settings,but because loads of players were getting false banned,they had to turn down the settings and that's the reason hackers roam free nowadays. It's quite insane because 2/3 games there is at least one blatant hacker in it. Jolt had a discord for reporting hackers, and it did get some of them banned, but if staff didn't look at your reported player in about 30 minutes, they would auto deny it because the player had logged off. I understand that they don't have evidence, but why won't they just assign a team of people who will be working on mainly forum reports,and then a 2nd team who will work on reports trough discord? Wouldn't it be easier?

AbyssalVortex

For all I know, Jartex's anticheat used to have better settings,but because loads of players were getting false banned,they had to turn down the settings and that's the reason hackers roam free nowadays. It's quite insane because 2/3 games there is at least one blatant hacker in it. Jolt had a discord for reporting hackers, and it did get some of them banned, but if staff didn't look at your reported player in about 30 minutes, they would auto deny it because the player had logged off. I understand that they don't have evidence, but why won't they just assign a team of people who will be working on mainly forum reports,and then a 2nd team who will work on reports trough discord? Wouldn't it be easier?
Sah (True)

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
STAFFMembers have a live too. So they have to check the reports etc., but they are no robots who can check the reports in 2 secounds and accept/denie them.
I know you hear that a lot, just be patient.
;)

~dasjoms

leondabous

A /report command would be great, but it's very expensive to implement on the server.
So, we're sticking with this for now.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
unlikely we'll get /report
staff members have pretty much said the reason there isnt /report already is because it would create work for staff (imagine doing your job?)
they could easily add something like u gotta be lvl 20 to use /report and that would cut down on abuse a lot
and also /report is not being worked on, it would take at most a few hours to make, that's if they wanted to custom code it, which is unlikely they'd probably just find something on spigot.

iboo

Donator
Donator
Reporting someone is actually pretty easy,

Main link:

Click on the link > Click on player reports > Click on gameplay reports > Click on
Report Player > Fill in the whole thing this includes:
Your ingame name, the cheaters ingame name, what hacks he uses, the server its on (now its bedwars) your proof (the video link)
(DONT Forget to read the requirments of the video) you can Also allow and disallow staff to share the video link. if you disallow staff to share the video the hacker will get banned like this [BW] Killaura - Proof wished not to be shared.

If the video of the proof is longer than 1 minute, you have to tell staff what time they have to look at in your report. this can be told in "
Extra Information"

I hope this helped you!

Kind Regards,
IBOplofkip1

~Threat solved, lock requested~

Status
Not open for further replies.