Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reporting on this server is so difficult, make it easy please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleX

I tried to invite many staffs in my party to show them proofs of BW culprit players, but they end up the conversation by saying that just report them on the FORUM. I thought it would be easy to manually report a Hacker on the forum as well, but they ask for a video-proof ._.

So I had to make a YT channel dedicated for that... and I had to waste my precious time in doing that...

I just humbly wanted to give you guys an advice:
Can't you just simply add anti-hack bots? Just like in other well-built servers (I cant mention the name)

Khosraw

Banned
Exactly, they can take a long time to ban. It does not even matter at that point because they can ban evade. They are working on /report. I don't think!

TheRealOmarD

Donator
Donator
/report is on the way yes
When I used to play on Jartex for the first time, recently, I'd write /report and I'd get a message saying access denied or something like that so I'm certain that they are working on a /report plugin.

Khosraw

Banned
When I used to play on Jartex for the first time, recently, I'd write /report and I'd get a message saying access denied or something like that so I'm certain that they are working on a /report plugin.
YES

7roggo

The server is advertising trial roles quite a bit in chat with /report and the increase in trial mods probably will be easier to report hackers. Maybe better anti-cheat plugins can be added as well to counter this.

Status
Not open for further replies.