I have a screenshot of a person cursing in the prison main chat. He is nicked as RandomTailzz. I am not sure who this is but I have proof. I would like them to get punished with a mute.
I have a screenshot of a person cursing in the prison main chat. He is nicked as RandomTailzz. I am not sure who this is but I have proof. I would like them to get punished with a mute.
Not enough evidence you need to do /realname {nick of the player} and then screenshot to show the realname of the player who broke the rule, if you get the realname of the player on the screenshot as said above you can report them here ---> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/chat-reports.59/
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.