Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Report command

LiquoWolf

IGN
LiquoWolf
I would like there to me a /report button inserted into minigames because you cannot always show that the player is hacking but i just encountered a fly and aimbot hacker in Bedwars the players name is tyzrtyrt and when i wanted to report him there was no report command nor can i enter the forums because it wont let me there has been an increase in hackers so i suggest get an software like NoCheatPlus and not just the console because it is too slow and wrong sometimes please fix this because i would like to continue playing jartex but not with hackers thank you

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey LiquoWolf,

I decided to give your Suggestion a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Already Suggested and Denied.

Goodluck!

Hey LiquoWolf,

I see that you want to suggest ideas and features that would help the community of JartexNetwork.

To do so you can submit them at: https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ or Here so staff members in the Team Suggestions will review them and accept/deny it.
Also make sure to give as much information and details as possible and read the "rules" so your suggestion doesn't get denied for being invalid.

Have a nice day and Good luck!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I would like there to me a /report button inserted into minigames because you cannot always show that the player is hacking but i just encountered a fly and aimbot hacker in Bedwars the players name is tyzrtyrt and when i wanted to report him there was no report command nor can i enter the forums because it wont let me there has been an increase in hackers so i suggest get an software like NoCheatPlus and not just the console because it is too slow and wrong sometimes please fix this because i would like to continue playing jartex but not with hackers thank you
id rather want andrew tate to join jartex than have a report command in here

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
In the old times there was a report command put it got removed because many people false reported everyone.

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
-1 , as mentioned above it has been suggested and denied multiple times so yeah

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hey LiquoWolf!!

I see that you want to suggest ideas and features that would help the community of JartexNetwork. To do so you can submit them at: https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ so staff members in the Team Suggestions will review them and accept/deny it, altho this has been already suggested before and denied multiple times. Also make sure to give as much information and details as possible and read the "rules" so your suggestion doesnt get denied for being invalid.

Have a nice day!

Almay

Donator
Donator
It is already suggested and denied