Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove the required amount of sended message to be able to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shykuzoo

Minecraft Username:
Shykuzo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove the required amount of sended message to be able to apply​

Suggestion Details:
Remove the minimum number of messages to have sent on the Forum to be able to create an application for the position of Moderator.

There are many players, including me, who would like to become a Moderator on your servers but they are blocked because of this prerequisite which is, from my point of view, totally useless because, some people do not use or little the Forum, including me and do not see the interest as a simple player.

I think that this requirement is totally useless because if you are active enough on the server, you should already be able to apply.
Personally, after being accepted, of course, I would use the Forum and the Discord more in order to do my job but as a player, I don't see the point, it's quite rare when I post something on one of these two platforms.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would allow to have more applications, therefore, more staff, therefore, less cheaters.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

you need 75 msgs to become a staffer

if you have less than that you clearly are missing a piece of knowledge of the forums or being completely new to the community.
moreover if you have less than 75 msgs it means you have less than a total of 75 reports for sure which is not enough to get accepted.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested, not happening, this requirement was added so the management can see that you are active on forums

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hello Shykuzo

After review you're Suggestion I decide to Downvoted/-1 due to the following reason:
- Reason clearly give by Lumin0us Lumin0us and Yuu Yuu

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Shykuzoo

Shykuzoo

you need 75 msgs to become a staffer

if you have less than that you clearly are missing a piece of knowledge of the forums or being completely new to the community.
moreover if you have less than 75 msgs it means you have less than a total of 75 reports for sure which is not enough to get accepted.
Except that the Forum has no interest except to report players and make suggestions.

For information, I'm not new on JartexNetwork, I've been playing it for more than a year.
So, I find that it is to factor to take into account instead of worrying about the number of reports that have been made.

Moreover, it's complicated for many people, including me, to record their screen permanently to report cheaters.

Already suggested, not happening, this requirement was added so the management can see that you are active on forums
It's useless to be active on the Forum as a Player.
Especially since you can be much more active elsewhere, like on the server for example.

Of course, I agree that we don't want newcomers in the JartexNetwork team but we must also let their chances to the old ones who are not active on these platforms due to various reasons.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Except that the Forum has no interest except to report players and make suggestions.

For information, I'm not new on JartexNetwork, I've been playing it for more than a year.
So, I find that it is to factor to take into account instead of worrying about the number of reports that have been made.
You dont have enough reports you wont get accepted simple as that, in your 30 or how much ever messages lets say 15 are reports. Thats not enough to get you accepted at all. As a staff you need experience on all platforms, and you claiming to be a player from 1 year I don't think ive ever heard of you on any platform. 🤷‍♂️

Moreover, it's complicated for many people, including me, to record their screen permanently to report cheaters.
How are you going to get proof as staff when you can't even get reports? You're not even thorough with all the requirements clearly since you don't have an idea about how many reports you need.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
You need to be Active Reporter at least to apply staff not only msg, so they can know your are active as reporter to do work as staff, but like Yuu Yuu say you need to know how to report and proof you're Evidence is good as honestly and good for the work, also if you don't have any reports yet and Active Reporter, and how they gonna know you good for this work? You need experience to know if the player hacks or not.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Shykuzoo

Shykuzoo

You dont have enough reports you wont get accepted simple as that, in your 30 or how much ever messages lets say 15 are reports. Thats not enough to get you accepted at all. As a staff you need experience on all platforms, and you claiming to be a player from 1 year I don't think ive ever heard of you on any platform. 🤷‍♂️

How are you going to get proof as staff when you can't even get reports? You're not even thorough with all the requirements clearly since you don't have an idea about how many reports you need.
It's normal that you haven't heard of me, I don't talk much on the Forum and the Discord.
I only come to play, not to chat with everyone.
I can record my screen but the quality of the video will not be perfect, I am not lucky enough to have a Nasa PC compared to some.
That too should be taken into account when recruiting, not everyone is rich.

There is also a problem with this reasoning because no one records his screen all the time and often, it is when you don't record that you find a lot of cheaters.

I see a lot of cheaters when I play, but I can't film them because it's too late.

Also, "have to be active", never seen a Moderator online on JartexNetwork, I don't call that being active.
There are tons of cheaters in every game, even with a good enough AntiCheat, some of them get through, maybe the Moderators should start doing their IG jobs a bit more than on the Forum or Discord...

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
It's normal that you haven't heard of me, I don't talk much on the Forum and the Discord.
I only come to play, not to chat with everyone.
I can record my screen but the quality of the video will not be perfect, I am not lucky enough to have a Nasa PC compared to some.
That too should be taken into account when recruiting, not everyone is rich.

There is also a problem with this reasoning because no one records his screen all the time and often, it is when you don't record that you find a lot of cheaters.

I see a lot of cheaters when I play, but I can't film them because it's too late.

Also, "have to be active", never seen a Moderator online on JartexNetwork, I don't call that being active.
There are tons of cheaters in every game, even with a good enough AntiCheat, some of them get through, maybe the Moderators should start doing their IG jobs a bit more than on the Forum or Discord...
Bro you need to know those Staff are human/people like us, their not machine going to online at the server everytime to search hackers + they have work in real life also what do you think? and you can also play other game-mode more relaxing like creative, prison, and survival, you don't need to play skywars, bedwars and practice that involved with hackers. and they online at forum to do their work as their duty to accept some reports.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Shykuzoo

Shykuzoo

Bro you need to know those Staff are human/people like us, their not machine going to online at the server everytime to search hackers + they have work in real life also what do you think? and you can also play other game-mode more relaxing like creative, prison, and survival, you don't need to play skywars, bedwars and practice that involved with hackers. and they online at forum to do their work as their duty to accept some reports.
What if I don't want to play these game modes because I'm more of a PvP player than anything else?

I used to play Prison a lot before the reset, I'm even a Murderer there and I'm much more known there than anywhere else.
But that game mode is pretty repetitive, so I don't play it too much, especially since losing everything after the reset is pretty annoying.

I know that the staffs have a life, ... however, despite that, I never see them even though I am very often connected.
I only see them from time to time in Prison or Practice but in the games with the most cheaters, never.

Status
Not open for further replies.