Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove the required amount of sended message to be able to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shykuzoo

Minecraft Username:
Shykuzo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove the required amount of sended message to be able to apply​

Suggestion Details:
Remove the minimum number of messages to have sent on the Forum to be able to create an application for the position of Moderator.

There are many players, including me, who would like to become a Moderator on your servers but they are blocked because of this prerequisite which is, from my point of view, totally useless because, some people do not use or little the Forum, including me and do not see the interest as a simple player.

I think that this requirement is totally useless because if you are active enough on the server, you should already be able to apply.
Personally, after being accepted, of course, I would use the Forum and the Discord more in order to do my job but as a player, I don't see the point, it's quite rare when I post something on one of these two platforms.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would allow to have more applications, therefore, more staff, therefore, less cheaters.​

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
What if I don't want to play these game modes because I'm more of a PvP player than anything else?

I used to play Prison a lot before the reset, I'm even a Murderer there and I'm much more known there than anywhere else.
But that game mode is pretty repetitive, so I don't play it too much, especially since losing everything after the reset is pretty annoying.

I know that the staffs have a life, ... however, despite that, I never see them even though I am very often connected.
I only see them from time to time in Prison or Practice but in the games with the most cheaters, never.
You never seen them online wow, they always there like at least 1 or 3 or maybe 5 of them online just do /staff you will see them and they always at the server where hackers like to play the problem (sorry to say) they won't show they at they lobby so remember you're suggestion not really good as far I see. also removing limit? won't help because there many troll application and you want to remove limit? Yes I know we can remove their permission but they make new one... so to avoid that remove also if you reach the limit you can just ask staff for permission to apply if you reach limit what's the problem about that hmm? And being active reporter and member is important here.

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
It's normal that you haven't heard of me, I don't talk much on the Forum and the Discord.
I only come to play, not to chat with everyone.
I can record my screen but the quality of the video will not be perfect, I am not lucky enough to have a Nasa PC compared to some.
That too should be taken into account when recruiting, not everyone is rich.

There is also a problem with this reasoning because no one records his screen all the time and often, it is when you don't record that you find a lot of cheaters.

I see a lot of cheaters when I play, but I can't film them because it's too late.

Also, "have to be active", never seen a Moderator online on JartexNetwork, I don't call that being active.
There are tons of cheaters in every game, even with a good enough AntiCheat, some of them get through, maybe the Moderators should start doing their IG jobs a bit more than on the Forum or Discord...
Thats not my issue, even if you apply now you'll get denied for lack of reports.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Also with it being at 75 messages it filters out a lot of troll/applications with no effort and players with no experience.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Shykuzoo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • As stated by some, having no requirement to view/ apply will just cause problems, troll or none experience people. We staff only find those who are deem suitable to be staff not just people who apply.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.