Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied remove the limit of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
khizar-pro2020​

What is the suggestion about?
remove the limit of friends​

Description:
so as u guys know the friends limit is 10 and i wanted that to be removed and to be 30 or unlimited as jartex is a great server to make friends but as the same time sometimes u need to remove some friends to add another one. It can help many people as my friends always just randomly party invite me to see if i am online as they are not in my friends list. It can be really helpful if its unlimited to be honest.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this can help people to have more friends and not just remove them to add another one to be honest i have 16 friends and they dont even have discord they just randomly party invite me to see if i am online​

Extra Information:
i would appreciate it if its unlimited but if its hard to see all the friends online u can make the limit to 30-40.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
-1 I'm not sure but you can increase the friends you can add by buying a rank so i'll downvote.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Nah, it can stay the way it is. See you have an issue so you buy a rank and solve-it. its all a strategy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
khizar_pro2020
but the problem is that not everyone is rich like u guys to buy a rank it can hep people. The people with ranks will not understand what i am talking about only nons will understand it okay.

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
You can buy Vote Iron for 35 friends limit, they don't clear after the expiration of a given rank. Every server has a limit of friends, based on their Online Players on average, I understand your concerns since I've met a lot of people disliking the standards, at your age, you're not allowed to have Discord so it's understandable why you're suggesting this, I'd vote +1, however, that'd be unfair to people who have spent money on the Server. As a verdict - Buying limited Iron rank from voting is one of the ways a Player can increase their friend limit, and there is no penalty of expiration; -1

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Oh btw forgot to mention, already suggested

Unequal

This is very funny if you ask me, but I would downvote this suggestion for a number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.