Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied remove the limit of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
khizar-pro2020​

What is the suggestion about?
remove the limit of friends​

Description:
so as u guys know the friends limit is 10 and i wanted that to be removed and to be 30 or unlimited as jartex is a great server to make friends but as the same time sometimes u need to remove some friends to add another one. It can help many people as my friends always just randomly party invite me to see if i am online as they are not in my friends list. It can be really helpful if its unlimited to be honest.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this can help people to have more friends and not just remove them to add another one to be honest i have 16 friends and they dont even have discord they just randomly party invite me to see if i am online​

Extra Information:
i would appreciate it if its unlimited but if its hard to see all the friends online u can make the limit to 30-40.​

Mitch090999

Minecraft Username:
khizar-pro2020

What is the suggestion about?
remove the limit of friends

Description:
so as u guys know the friends limit is 10 and i wanted that to be removed and to be 30 or unlimited as jartex is a great server to make friends but as the same time sometimes u need to remove some friends to add another one. It can help many people as my friends always just randomly party invite me to see if i am online as they are not in my friends list. It can be really helpful if its unlimited to be honest.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this can help people to have more friends and not just remove them to add another one to be honest i have 16 friends and they dont even have discord they just randomly party invite me to see if i am online

Extra Information:
i would appreciate it if its unlimited but if its hard to see all the friends online u can make the limit to 30-40.
+1 you need to have rank to have friends? You need to vote to buy iron rank and have friends? What if it gets to the limit? You need to spend money, buy higher ranks just to get more friends. Like seriously

Mitch090999

You can buy Vote Iron for 35 friends limit, they don't clear after the expiration of a given rank. Every server has a limit of friends, based on their Online Players on average, I understand your concerns since I've met a lot of people disliking the standards, at your age, you're not allowed to have Discord so it's understandable why you're suggesting this, I'd vote +1, however, that'd be unfair to people who have spent money on the Server. As a verdict - Buying limited Iron rank from voting is one of the ways a Player can increase their friend limit, and there is no penalty of expiration; -1
Its not unfair, its fair, higher ranks have different useful perks, for example using cosmetics, private games, nick, random sweats invites you, etc its really just unfair how you need to spend or vote just to have friends

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
but the problem is that not everyone is rich like u guys to buy a rank it can hep people. The people with ranks will not understand what i am talking about only nons will understand it okay.
First of all i'm a non too and i didn't spend a single cent, but i'm a donator how? i'm getting my ranks sometimes in giveaways (didn't even won a single giveaway) and i'm selling in game items for buycraft or rank so i understand it but you can think of a way to get ranks or perks by doing what i'm doing.

Hope this helps you.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
this is not so useful for me as most my friends moved to hypixel ( server only for americans cus of high ping ) and I am not gonna make so much friends anyways but there should be another way like increasing vote limit by vote crystals or something so +1

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, khizar_pro2020​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.