Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Remove the KB sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove the KB sword.​

Description:
I noticed the golden knockback 1 sword is pretty much too OP in maps like Pirate where you usually get on the edges of the blocks and so might falling even with a single egg. Also cheaters literally make you fly around the map with the KB sword and their killaura, therefore there's not much anything you can do except bow-spam them until they die (if you're lucky they didn't kill you already).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Removing it would make people less salty due to its broken knockback.​

Extra Information:
I already saw many people annoyed by the excessive JN's general hit knockback so maybe removing such sword would be even better.​

JartexBuilder

+1/-1 it depends on who has the sword, either way it won't work since most of the players take no kb. Still it isn't that over powered bc it's durability is very low

oviargamer

Addicted Member
IGN
oviargamer
-1 the kb sword is good but its useless in places where is alot of land

oviargamer

Addicted Member
IGN
oviargamer
-1 Knockback's still fun though and rather satisfying to combo a dude with a knockback 1 and then watching them fly away.
Anyways Knockback is also one of the only ways you can really kill a hacker if you're lucky.
usually they have anti kb soooo... golden sword is usless

oviargamer

Addicted Member
IGN
oviargamer
then JN should actually remove it in some maps like, as i said, pirate which there's not enough space where to walk on.
then who ever gets that sword will be in huuge disadvantage becas that sword berly does any damage and its only level 1 knockback

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaybeItsDestiny_

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
then who ever gets that sword will be in huuge disadvantage becas that sword berly does any damage and its only level 1 knockback
umm, i don't follow the sense of this sentence and tbh its grammar doesn't help too

Status
Not open for further replies.