Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Remove the KB sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove the KB sword.​

Description:
I noticed the golden knockback 1 sword is pretty much too OP in maps like Pirate where you usually get on the edges of the blocks and so might falling even with a single egg. Also cheaters literally make you fly around the map with the KB sword and their killaura, therefore there's not much anything you can do except bow-spam them until they die (if you're lucky they didn't kill you already).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Removing it would make people less salty due to its broken knockback.​

Extra Information:
I already saw many people annoyed by the excessive JN's general hit knockback so maybe removing such sword would be even better.​

G

Gusto

I think that different enhancements on sword are something that is making skywars cool and interesting, I would not remove it, just my opinion.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Neutral.
Although it's very frustrating to face it in the hands of a hacker, but this sword still gives the f2p players a chance vs donors, as they can 1-2 tap them in the void. It's a very unique feature to have a kb sword. But, I think there's another kb sword that is too op, the diamond sh1 kb1 sword that you get when using an enchanting table. I think this sword is the op one not the kb golden sword.

Last edited:

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
-1 Knockback's still fun though and rather satisfying to combo a dude with a knockback 1 and then watching them fly away.
Anyways Knockback is also one of the only ways you can really kill a hacker if you're lucky.

PolarBear2003

Addicted Member
Neutral.
Although it's very frustrating to face it in the hands of a hacker, but this sword still gives the f2p players a chance vs donors, as they can 1-2 tap them in the void. It's a very unique feature too have a kb sword. But, I think there's another kb sword that is too op, the diamond sh1 kb1 sword that you get when using an enchanting table. I think this sword is the op one not the kb golden sword.
Agree exept I would give it a -1

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Status