Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Survival Forums Global Removal of "Evidence is older than 7 days"

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Minecraft Username:
Perfectbros_45​

What is your suggestion's title?
Removal of "Evidence is older than 7 days"​

Suggestion Details:
I recently submitted a report and got back the result after 1.5 months! Yep its that delayed and to my shock it showed evidence is older than 7 days even though I had more that enough evidence and it still got declined. This rule make absolutely no sense even though I had enough evidence its clearly the servers fault. PS: Not blaming any staff.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can ban more rule-breakers/Cheaters. Fairly.​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey Perf!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to be neutral with my vote for the following reasons:
- Altho i agree with it being annoying to report a user and only after 7 days or more getting a answer from staff team for that gameplay report they cant ban a player after 7 days of breaking the rules. Will wait for more people to reply to this and maybe will consider changing the vote.

Have a nice day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Perf

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey Perf!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to be neutral with my vote for the following reasons:
- Altho i agree with it being annoying to report a user and only after 7 days or more getting a answer from staff team for that gameplay report they cant ban a player after 7 days of breaking the rules. Will wait for more people to reply to this and maybe will consider changing the vote.

Have a nice day!
Appreciate your responce. I will also wait till more responces.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Perf

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey Perf!!

Have a nice day!
And in the statement respectfully written by you it states that "Thay cant ban a player after 7 days" Thats also the problem with this un-nessary rule. If the rule states that a report will be ignored/the evidence is older than 7 days then they cant ban the player.

Captain_Sussy

IGN
Captain_Sussy
Minecraft Username:
Perfectbros_45​

What is your suggestion's title?
Removal of "Evidence is older than 7 days"​

Suggestion Details:
I recently submitted a report and got back the result after 1.5 months! Yep its that delayed and to my shock it showed evidence is older than 7 days even though I had more that enough evidence and it still got declined. This rule make absolutely no sense even though I had enough evidence its clearly the servers fault. PS: Not blaming any staff.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can ban more rule-breakers/Cheaters. Fairly.
I decided to downvote it {-1} because whenever I report anybody, either it's gamemode report or chat report, I get replied in the same day! So it's not essential to remove it

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I decided to downvote it {-1} because whenever I report anybody, either it's gamemode report or chat report, I get replied in the same day! So it's not essential to remove it
Sometimes a report requires to be viewed by higher staff members, and mostly they are busy and it exceeds the limit of days of report

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - neutral
Hello, Perf Perf
I like your idea but have decided to down vote it.
  • You can contact a staff who is available and let them know about the reports and if they say it can take some times then it may exceed 7days or can be reviewed within.
  • Ban evading can take upto 7days and I believe the evidence wont be expired as Sr.Mod+ need to check some factors in ban evading issue.
Kind regards,
~Demonic

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Perf

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Yes sometimes I get my reports fast as well but in this case I reported for scamming which I dont think is very common and it may take time on any report eg- Innapropiate language, Bhop etc Cause I got this same message with those as well. It might be due to region or my luck is horrible.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Perf

Perf

IGN
Perfectbros_45
Sometimes a report requires to be viewed by higher staff members, and mostly they are busy and it exceeds the limit of days of report
Exactly then the message will pop up if its older than 7 days then the player cant be banned.

jjoo12348

Donator
Donator
+1 because if someone was hacking I think the time should be like at least a couple of months not 7 days.