Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Reduced Ping Limit for Ranked Games

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Minecraft Username:
OrangeEndy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reduced Ping Limit for Ranked Games​

Suggestion Details:
Ranked queuing is the most competitive aspect of PracticePvP. Players compete each other to gain elo, but if there is one thing that annoys every ranked player, it is high pinged players.​
To prevent this Jartex has already implemented a Ping limiter which prevents anyone with over 500ms or so to queue ranked. In my opinion I find players with 200ms at-most, fightable. Anything above that is barely playable. I would like you to watch this video as example https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/xb2x6yyv11_et/d13375LrSKfN?invite=cr-MSxGeWssODM0ODA1NDEs
With that said I would like to propose my suggestion:​
Ranked Ping Limit to be reduced to 325ms from 500ms.​
I understand that players play on Jartex from across the world, but even with a stable connection the highest ping that you can get is no more that 325ms. People from Australia and South-east Asia experience an average of 200-300ms.​
For people without a stable connection, regular queue is always present, but a person who actively wants to play ranked, it is assumed that they have some facilities to accommodate it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. This will maintain a quality of gameplay thus attracting more people to play ranked.​
2. People who grind everyday to climb the elo leader boards will not loose their elo due to high pinged opponents.​
3.Cheaters in ranked games will not be given a benefit of doubt due to the high ping, thus resulting in less cheater infested ranked queues.​

Extra Information:
I appreciate everyone who read this paitently till the end, I hope you have a Great Day/Night!​

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
imagine using medal tho
+1
Reasons were stated above so i don't need to repeat them

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
+1 for reasons stated by urself

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
OrangeEndy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reduced Ping Limit for Ranked Games​

Suggestion Details:
Ranked queuing is the most competitive aspect of PracticePvP. Players compete each other to gain elo, but if there is one thing that annoys every ranked player, it is high pinged players.​
To prevent this Jartex has already implemented a Ping limiter which prevents anyone with over 500ms or so to queue ranked. In my opinion I find players with 200ms at-most, fightable. Anything above that is barely playable. I would like you to watch this video as example https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/xb2x6yyv11_et/d13375LrSKfN?invite=cr-MSxGeWssODM0ODA1NDEs
With that said I would like to propose my suggestion:​
Ranked Ping Limit to be reduced to 325ms from 500ms.​
I understand that players play on Jartex from across the world, but even with a stable connection the highest ping that you can get is no more that 325ms. People from Australia and South-east Asia experience an average of 200-300ms.​
For people without a stable connection, regular queue is always present, but a person who actively wants to play ranked, it is assumed that they have some facilities to accommodate it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1. This will maintain a quality of gameplay thus attracting more people to play ranked.​
2. People who grind everyday to climb the elo leader boards will not loose their elo due to high pinged opponents.​
3.Cheaters in ranked games will not be given a benefit of doubt due to the high ping, thus resulting in less cheater infested ranked queues.​

Extra Information:
I appreciate everyone who read this paitently till the end, I hope you have a Great Day/Night!​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

Hey OrangeEndy! After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the folowing reasons:

- stated by ur self

Have a nice day!

AceHub

Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

Yo! I have put deep thought into your opinion and I have come up with the decision to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:

- I can't buy these noobs a Wifi!
:>! ✌️

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

So what happens if the ping suddenly decides to spike up above the limit mid-fight?

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123

So what happens if the ping suddenly decides to spike up above the limit mid-fight?
well, it shouldn't be a problem, as long as you join the game with a lower ping than the limit it should never kick you. Simple solution

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OrangeEndy

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy

Have seen people with 30ms spike to 300ms. Server does not kick people. It just doesn't let you in if you have high ms.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey OrangeEndy,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Reduced Ping Limit for Ranked Games” an
Upvote (+1)

“Stated by yourself”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

AceHub

Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey
OrangeEndy,

I decided to give your
Suggestion “Reduced Ping Limit for Ranked Games” an Upvote (+1)

:>