Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Redstone torch "burns out"

D3V1L

Hi! There is any reason why the redstone circles doesn't work?
All of them work a bit after this it's burn out and stop working

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Hi! There is any reason why the redstone circles doesn't work?All of them work a bit after this it's burn out and stop working
Aah sry to say but this is jartex survival where many things are very different like :

. The hoppers are 4x slow thn normal mc
. Spawn rate is bit low for every mob
. U cant do afk grinding or fishing
. Even u cant make duping machines of rails, item frames. Etc etc etc

And in case of ur problem the redstone working is limited in this server means u cant make redstones builds tht perform actions so fast. Like: placing 2 observers next to each other to make a fast clock, making repeater claock (u can only make only hopper cloak even thts not so fast) means u can make only redstone builds that have a bit time gap.

Some of things that i telled u can be wrng so the players that are senior from me can tell the truth like sepehr123 sepehr123 oom7 oom7

~Dammy ;)

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Aah sry to say but this is jartex survival where many things are very different like :

. The hoppers are 4x slow thn normal mc
. Spawn rate is bit low for every mob
. U cant do afk grinding or fishing
. Even u cant make duping machines of rails, item frames. Etc etc etc

And in case of ur problem the redstone working is limited in this server means u cant make redstones builds tht perform actions so fast. Like: placing 2 observers next to each other to make a fast clock, making repeater claock (u can only make only hopper cloak even thts not so fast) means u can make only redstone builds that have a bit time gap.

Some of things that i telled u can be wrng so the players that are senior from me can tell the truth like sepehr123 sepehr123 oom7 oom7

~Dammy ;)
nah ur absolutely correct plus u can make same circuits but with addition of some delay using repeaters which will also make it sync with the slow hoppers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

D3V1L

Ohh okay, many thanks!
A give a try for this hopper based clock