Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reason why JartexNetwork bedwars fricking sucks. [IMO]

Burpery

Banned
IGN
Burpery
[In my opinion]
Reasons:
1. The ping, JartexNetwork ping is fricking over heaven no matter how much money I spend on my data plan.
2. 80% of your random teammate "b a r e l y" knows how to left click on enemies, some of them has an IQ of 3 which is very impressive for them to make the base floods.
3. Unexpected kick, you lost your bed, your whole team died, you're a pro player yourself you've won countless match without a bed, you're up against a team of 4 with a bed, you keeps killing those guys and they thinks you're hacking, then you got kick for client modification, this makes you looks so bad and those kids who won the match because we got kicked keeps partying us while spamming "L", "ez noob ur mom sucks", "l bozo imagine hacking xD cant be me".
4. Unexpected ban, you're playing a game of bedwars hoping for a fun game, you plays the game, you got ban by console, which is okay since you can get unban if you DM a JartexNetwork member with "Team Screenshare" role. This sucks when the only thing you wants to do is plays bedwars normally with friends.
5. Bugs and glitches(I'm not gonna report this since there's no point in bug reporting this), every time you fricking rush another team, and usually we towers or staircase up to get the high ground and placing TNT, so sometimes whenever we jumps down to break the bed or hit the enemy player off the edge of their island, it got backfired, you got rubberbanded back and taking twice the falling damage. Sometimes when you're low health while getting chase by 4 fricking enemy player, you tends to rubberband back on the bridge and they fricking hit us off.
-
-
Thank you for reading my highly detail TedTalk, I do not hate or have anything hatred toward JartexNetwork but please make the server better, most of the players are cracked players who don't have money to buy minecraft to play on Hypixel. Please do not send any hates in the thread, this is "base on my opinion" only.
-Burpery, The guy who spams L whenever his friend Lucifake fails a speedbridge.

Its_GuGe

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Ok but i like playing solos ,players on jartex bc yeah there is some bad player but its alot of player which are better then me so and about your ban its just bc your ping is to high and you got banned you can dm a staff member with a screenchare role if you want to get unban (on discord) 🙂

BatPour

Addicted Member
Yes, I know I can get unbanned by a member with screenshare role but, they barely helped, not saying all of them didn't help though most of the time they will just ignores my DM. Thanks for the info though.
Use your time and write
cuz no one cares

BatPour

Addicted Member
Yes, I know I can get unbanned by a member with screenshare role but, they barely helped, not saying all of them didn't help though most of the time they will just ignores my DM. Thanks for the info though.
you have fucking 54 kicks 10 bans two mutes
I hope I had dia rank to spect and report a hacker like you

BatPour

Addicted Member
By the way most of the bans are from console which is totally "b u l l s h i t", getting ban for rubberbanding? Getting ban for walking? Getting ban for having high ping delay that even though its not your fault? Welcome to JartexNetwork.
24 hours means you get kicked 6 times in a day

BatPour

Addicted Member
I dis-approve this message, 24 hours doesn't means that I get kicks 6 times a day.
it means, 2-3 times kick to get 10 min ban
another 2-3 times kick 24 hours ban
kick from internet few times 1hour ban (I'm not sure about the last one)

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Im gonna like give my opinion on your claims,just cuz why not

1 : a good internet is just one out of 2 main factors determining your ping,the other factor being how far you are from where the server is hosted,jartex is hosted in france,so if you live in a place very far from france,you prob have to either deal with it or switch to another server hosted closer to your location,i do think that jartex should have different hosting areas,like an eu host,just like other servers,i doubt they will do this tho
2:Theres nothing jartex can do about that and i do not believe you should be blaming jartex for that.You can deal with it or switch to bedwars solo.

3: now this is part of the anticheat,if it detects any suspicious activity,it will kick you as its not sure if you are hacking,it is indeed not the best and 90% of the kicks are fake,its a thing you gotta deal with,as long as you are not trying to get a winstreak,you should be fine,about toxic people,just ignore them,if they wanna party you just to be toxic,just ignore them and move on.

4 : Now,i will agree that they really do need to invest in the anticheat more,False bans are really common,i know i have said this a million times but the best thing to do would be to probably deal with it.

5 : That is not a glitch or bug but its just lagback,probably because you have high ping.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
I won't be switching to another server, JartexNetwork is my home. I agree on the 90% of the kicks and bans are fake since their anti-cheat is a 2/10 in my opinion. JartexNetwork will loose players if the anti-cheat problem isn't fixed. Though the high ping problem is kinda not my fault, I've requested a VPN Bypass Request so I can have lower ping, but second thought I don't wanna use any VPN since it's a pain in the ass to run anything in my background tasks.
understood,gl on the bypass request.hope you can enjoy jartex

Norety

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norety
Ping is based on where you live. Jartex is an EU (specifically France) server which means if you're living closer to EU (France), you'll naturally have lower ping and vice versa. Another thing is that I doubt the VPN is going to be any help. From my experience, VPNs have only increased my ping be a lot instead of decreasing it.

Hope this helped.

DEVBVPLAYZ

Bruh are u serious U ARE TOTALLY WRONG Batpour, they barely even help you when you DM then, they put themselves on DND plus getting kicked while you are playing is even worse and how do you know someone is cheating???????????