Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ranked with high ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Minecraft Username:
mamboss​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked with high ping​

Description:
So this suggestion is about people who have high ping in ranked (specially sumo) when people have +250 ping, them hits and kb is extremely delayed so when i am playing sumo against them, they don't take kb for like 5 secs
And after 5 sec they fly in sky. Or when peoplr have +500ping in combo they are legit freezing for 10 sec and boom 💥 u are dead.
People who playing with +250 ping in ranked they should be punished, sinc they are ruining
People who are trying to get high elo specially in sumo. Also when u have high ping, ur reach is much longer coz of ur hit delay so they can get off combo lock or etc Easley.
So my suggestion is about to give punishment people over 250 ping

first Offense ➟ warning (expires in 1 week)
second Offense ➟ warning (expires in 2 week)
Third Offense ➟ 7 day ip-ban
Fourth Offense ➟ 14 day ip-bann

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More enjoyable ranked matches in practice​

Extra Information:
Drip on markicdusa​

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
LMFAO so prob u are 1 of the people who have trash ping and they think they are good.
also what I am saying is that u shouldn't ruin people who are grinding Ranked matches every day like 2hours just coz of ur ping.
if u have high ping just play unrankeds no1 is asking u to go on rankeds
idk I dont even play jartex

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Obviously, you should be aware of those players with the high ping that its rarely their fault. The server runs in EU [europe] people from AU or NA playing will have extremely high ping and delays, so that you are aware of it, let's get to the fact that you "demand" people to be punished for having high ping how does that make sense to you when making the suggestion? That way they can "demand" low pingers to be punished as well, besides that rules are added to prevent people from being a bad influence and of course to keep it friendly to everyone. Don't see how literally ipbanning people that try to have FUN and how would make it "fair" for you.

Anyway, this will get denied but just in case I will be voting with a huge -1.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Unfortunately, it's a -1 from me. Jartex can't just ban everyone who has more than 250ms. However, instead of banning them, they can just simply kick them.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
So you want to punish people for living far away from Jartex and not having any choice but to play with high ping.

2000iq

-1 obviously

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
The server is hosted in Europe, So of course a lot of players will have bad ms, It's not their fault for bad ping. -1 all day long

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Majority of Jartex players are from Asia and most of them get high ping so you want them to get banned? Makes no sense please don't make a suggestion like this which will ruin others fun.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mamboss​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.