Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ranked with high ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Minecraft Username:
mamboss​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked with high ping​

Description:
So this suggestion is about people who have high ping in ranked (specially sumo) when people have +250 ping, them hits and kb is extremely delayed so when i am playing sumo against them, they don't take kb for like 5 secs
And after 5 sec they fly in sky. Or when peoplr have +500ping in combo they are legit freezing for 10 sec and boom 💥 u are dead.
People who playing with +250 ping in ranked they should be punished, sinc they are ruining
People who are trying to get high elo specially in sumo. Also when u have high ping, ur reach is much longer coz of ur hit delay so they can get off combo lock or etc Easley.
So my suggestion is about to give punishment people over 250 ping

first Offense ➟ warning (expires in 1 week)
second Offense ➟ warning (expires in 2 week)
Third Offense ➟ 7 day ip-ban
Fourth Offense ➟ 14 day ip-bann

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More enjoyable ranked matches in practice​

Extra Information:
Drip on markicdusa​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The offences don't make any sense

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
The offences don't make any sense
Like if u go in ranked with high ping u will get warn and if u again do that in next week
u will get another warn which will expire in 2 week and if u break it again u getting banned

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
So anyone with trash internet or lives far away from the host, DESERVES PUNISHMENT. no its no

BigSmile

Addicted Member
ok this is a dumb suggestion , it would be better to kick them for 300+ ms rather than banning them for having bad internet this would be so bad and unfair for poor players . I thought it would be a good suggestion , dud u made it worse

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
So anyone with trash internet or lives far away from the host, DESERVES PUNISHMENT. no its no
LMFAO so prob u are 1 of the people who have trash ping and they think they are good.
also what I am saying is that u shouldn't ruin people who are grinding Ranked matches every day like 2hours just coz of ur ping.
if u have high ping just play unrankeds no1 is asking u to go on rankeds

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
ok this is a dumb suggestion , it would be better to kick them for 300+ ms rather than banning them for having bad internet this would be so bad and unfair for poor players . I thought it would be a good suggestion , dud u made it worse
we dont have prem to kick them.
and staff isn't online in prac all the time

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
+ they will get banned only if they have high ping in ranked and not in normal unranked matches.
sinc they ruin people elo just like they did to me
I play like 12 matches in sumo I won 5 and lost 7 coz of people with +300ping doesn't take kb and they hit me over 10 block away.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
oh

i meant that there should be a bot that kicks everyone from the match that have 300+ ping ( not the server )
no no coz the times server is freezing and 99% of players getting high ping for few secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.