Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Ranked Skywars Mod

Moemen1290

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SPONG9993
Minecraft Username:
Moemen1290​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ranked Skywars Mod​

Suggestion Details:
I'm thinking about adding ranked Skywars mod, lemme give u an example: for example Skywars, there will be a mod known as ranked Skywars, in the beginning every single player in the server will have 1000 points, for increasing there points they must get kills, assists, game victories, third-second-first player stands in the game,
and of course there will be a leaderboard of the highest player ranked points collector, and as well there will be in lobby some prefix in there username like practice mod there is something called Elo that's what I'm talking about Elo points is the same idea what I'm talking about, if someone got like 1500 ranked Skywars points he will enter for example Master level or Striker level and it will be in there username like: [IV] Diamond Moemen1290 {49} : Hi
( for abbreviation, it will be copy past from practice mod )​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
the server will gain more players and it will get even more famous I wish my idea helped our server and I wish u all the best JartexNetwork <3

Extra Information:
the idea could be also added in Bedwars it will be even better​

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Moemen1290​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Suggested in the past and was denied
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT