Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Ranked Skywars Mod

Moemen1290

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SPONG9993
Minecraft Username:
Moemen1290​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ranked Skywars Mod​

Suggestion Details:
I'm thinking about adding ranked Skywars mod, lemme give u an example: for example Skywars, there will be a mod known as ranked Skywars, in the beginning every single player in the server will have 1000 points, for increasing there points they must get kills, assists, game victories, third-second-first player stands in the game,
and of course there will be a leaderboard of the highest player ranked points collector, and as well there will be in lobby some prefix in there username like practice mod there is something called Elo that's what I'm talking about Elo points is the same idea what I'm talking about, if someone got like 1500 ranked Skywars points he will enter for example Master level or Striker level and it will be in there username like: [IV] Diamond Moemen1290 {49} : Hi
( for abbreviation, it will be copy past from practice mod )​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
the server will gain more players and it will get even more famous I wish my idea helped our server and I wish u all the best JartexNetwork <3

Extra Information:
the idea could be also added in Bedwars it will be even better​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Nah I think it wont be added since Jartex is a network that doesnt want to copy other servers ideas.
And this would make the Server more competible and less fun, just seriousness in the games and no funny momebts

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moemen1290

Moemen1290

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SPONG9993
I wish jartex add the mod ik there is some servers uses this mod also but if jartex added the mod with more advanced system it will be insane and also it will be a magnet of players

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
I wish jartex add the mod ik there is some servers uses this mod also but if jartex added the mod with more advanced system it will be insane and also it will be a magnet of players
Well no-
As already stated, Jartex is not a Sever that is copying mods or gamemodes or plugins from other servers.
They want to achieve it themselves.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
-1, as stated above its clear that you now understood the reason for negative feedback plus there is no need to add game modes that already exist for example skywars exists in Minigames and players can gain stats by just grinding that particular game mod

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey Moemen1290!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- stated above by others

Have a nice day!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote

Hey Moemen1290,

I decided to give your Suggestion a Downvote due to these Reasons.

• Jartex doesn’t want to be a copy cat

• Too Complicated

• Would make the Server more serious than having fun.

Goodluck!

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Jartex donot like to copyothers (for some reason)