Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ranked Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
4lphex11gamers​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked Bedwars​

Description:
We all like bedwars and played a lot of games so we are tried of playing normal bedwars i request to add a new game mode Ranked bedwars

We need add a level system known as Elo just like how it is in practice and give each elo each rank
It would be nice if you guys add ranked coins like getting coins by playing ranked bedwars and not only that
with that coins we can buy brains and other things

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When you add a new gamemode (ranked bedwars) many people will be searching for ranked bedwars and they will find jartex and if you add ranked coins we can get more player to join jartex and make it a good community​

Extra Information:
I love Jartexnetwork and its been fun playing in it. This is the best server of all time and i did not say hypixel is bad but jartex is the best in cracked LOVE ALL JARTEX STAFF :D

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Ik that there is a discord server where they host ranked bedwars but you dont get the elo in the game you just get it in the server
Yep, but if you get top elo you can win prizes. And regarding Jartex adding ranked, that is not happening.
1626753843392.png

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I suggest that you do not suggest that

YTgamer_John

Minecraft Username:
4lphex11gamers

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked Bedwars

Description:
We all like bedwars and played a lot of games so we are tried of playing normal bedwars i request to add a new game mode Ranked bedwars

We need add a level system known as Elo just like how it is in practice and give each elo each rank

It would be nice if you guys add ranked coins like getting coins by playing ranked bedwars and not only that

with that coins we can buy brains and other things

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When you add a new gamemode (ranked bedwars) many people will be searching for ranked bedwars and they will find jartex and if you add ranked coins we can get more player to join jartex and make it a good community

Extra Information:
I love Jartexnetwork and its been fun playing in it. This is the best server of all time and i did not say hypixel is bad but jartex is the best in cracked LOVE ALL JARTEX STAFF :D
I would make my vote neutral it because it would be good so that people would be able to fight people the same rank as them but matchmaking would be very slow because people might not be as high as your rank

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 4lphex11gamers​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.