Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ranked Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
4lphex11gamers​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked Bedwars​

Description:
We all like bedwars and played a lot of games so we are tried of playing normal bedwars i request to add a new game mode Ranked bedwars

We need add a level system known as Elo just like how it is in practice and give each elo each rank
It would be nice if you guys add ranked coins like getting coins by playing ranked bedwars and not only that
with that coins we can buy brains and other things

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When you add a new gamemode (ranked bedwars) many people will be searching for ranked bedwars and they will find jartex and if you add ranked coins we can get more player to join jartex and make it a good community​

Extra Information:
I love Jartexnetwork and its been fun playing in it. This is the best server of all time and i did not say hypixel is bad but jartex is the best in cracked LOVE ALL JARTEX STAFF :D

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Halo,

My vote will remain
neutral
I want to see other's opinion

Yours truly~
Ske_

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
4lphex11gamers
it would be fun right ??
and many player would join this server and it will be epic to battle aganist high elo people

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
It is fine as it is right now, therefore -1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest that

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello 4lphex11gamers,
This Suggestion will be denied because it has already been suggested. Suggesting something which is already suggested will get the suggestion instantly Denied.
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hey did you know Jartex Ranked Bedwars is already a thing !!! DM me on Discord (Yuu#6030) or make a forum conversation with me to get an invite.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
4lphex11gamers
Hey did you know Jartex Ranked Bedwars is already a thing !!! DM me on Discord (Yuu#6030) or make a forum conversation with me to get an invite.
Ik that there is a discord server where they host ranked bedwars but you dont get the elo in the game you just get it in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.