Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Rank Upgrades

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
Rodagave115​

What is the suggestion about?
Rank Upgrades​

Description:
Hello there JartexNetwork community.
I am pretty sure everyone already knows what happens whenever you upgrade a rank.
First of all, for those who don’t have a complete understanding of what rank upgrade is, rank upgrade is when you have a certain rank and you buy one of the next level buyable ranks and paying just the difference of the price, meaning if you own a $10 rank and you want to buy the next rank which will be $20, you’ll pay $10 more instead of $20.

The purpose of this suggestion is to improve the rank upgrade system.
Currently if you upgrade a rank, you will only have access to the /kits of the rank you upgraded to, meaning you don’t have access to the previous rank you owned.
What I think most of you would love is to have access to all the /kits of the ranks you previously owned. But why this?
Because I think it is fair, even tho it could be a little too over powered for those who have upgraded from the lowest to highest rank of the game-mode. If you bought a rank, you should be able to claim it’s items.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players would think about buying more ranks.
The players would enjoy a lot more their claimable items to help them get better in the game and help others.​

Extra Information:
Y’all are amazing​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rodagave115

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
-1. If this were implemented, it could get abused so easily.

I'll demonstrate with an example using the Factions ranks (assuming no sales):

1. Player A buys VIP for 10 euro (gains access to VIP kits).
2. Player A buys rank upgrade VIP -> Premium for 10 euros (gains access to Premium kits).
3. Player A buys rank upgrade Premium -> Elite for 20 euros (gains access to Elite kits).
4. Player A buys rank upgrade Elite -> Champion for 25 euros (gains access to Champion kits).
5. Player A buys rank upgrade Champion -> Spartan for 35 euros (gains access to Spartan kits).
6. Player A buys rank upgrade Spartan -> Titan for 50 euros (gains access to Titan kits).
7. Player A buys rank upgrade Titan -> God for 100 euros (gains access to God kits).
8. Player A buys rank upgrade God -> Immortal for 150 euros (gains access to Immortal kits).

[ Total spent: 400 euros (Immortal rank costs 400 euros) ]
Now Player A has access to every single ranked kit for the price of just 1 rank. (logic still applies if player stopped upgrading at a lower rank)

Anyways this completely defeats the purpose of rank upgrades.
I totally agree with you Babby, I was curious if people would be interested on this. Thank you for your time!

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
+1 i agree, but what about the top rank, what if someone bought top rank directly and didn't upgrade it

Cruel

-1 there is a similar system for kitpvp, if u have hero or immortal or any other rank u get accesa to the kits below ur rank even if u didnt have them for example if u directly bought immortal u get access all other its howevwr i think the owners intentionally madenit so the other servers wont have this due to server competitions or etc

xTappinq

Addicted Member
i agree with babby. This would be very overpowered especially on factions.

TitanMix1

Donator
Donator
-1. If this were implemented, it could get abused so easily.

I'll demonstrate with an example using the Factions ranks (assuming no sales):

1. Player A buys VIP for 10 euro (gains access to VIP kits).
2. Player A buys rank upgrade VIP -> Premium for 10 euros (gains access to Premium kits).
3. Player A buys rank upgrade Premium -> Elite for 20 euros (gains access to Elite kits).
4. Player A buys rank upgrade Elite -> Champion for 25 euros (gains access to Champion kits).
5. Player A buys rank upgrade Champion -> Spartan for 35 euros (gains access to Spartan kits).
6. Player A buys rank upgrade Spartan -> Titan for 50 euros (gains access to Titan kits).
7. Player A buys rank upgrade Titan -> God for 100 euros (gains access to God kits).
8. Player A buys rank upgrade God -> Immortal for 150 euros (gains access to Immortal kits).

[ Total spent: 400 euros (Immortal rank costs 400 euros) ]
Now Player A has access to every single ranked kit for the price of just 1 rank. (logic still applies if player stopped upgrading at a lower rank)

Anyways this completely defeats the purpose of rank upgrades.
Exactly, it would be abused and everyone could get all the ranked kits by doing that.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
a huge +1 I think some people missunderstood or I saw another suggestion:

Rodagave115 Rodagave115 I think you didn't say people who own highest ranks have access to all ranks, he just said for example you won a Rank b and you rank upgraded to Rank a then you should have access to Rank b and Rank a
*SkyBlock example*
If you have Skylord and bought rank upgrade to highest rank you should have access to SkyLord kits (NOT ONCE KITS THOUGH) That would be too much overprice but then it would worth the price of the rankhah

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
It will be like kitpvp when u have access to the previous ranks good suggestion ngl +1