Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Rank Upgrades

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
Rodagave115​

What is the suggestion about?
Rank Upgrades​

Description:
Hello there JartexNetwork community.
I am pretty sure everyone already knows what happens whenever you upgrade a rank.
First of all, for those who don’t have a complete understanding of what rank upgrade is, rank upgrade is when you have a certain rank and you buy one of the next level buyable ranks and paying just the difference of the price, meaning if you own a $10 rank and you want to buy the next rank which will be $20, you’ll pay $10 more instead of $20.

The purpose of this suggestion is to improve the rank upgrade system.
Currently if you upgrade a rank, you will only have access to the /kits of the rank you upgraded to, meaning you don’t have access to the previous rank you owned.
What I think most of you would love is to have access to all the /kits of the ranks you previously owned. But why this?
Because I think it is fair, even tho it could be a little too over powered for those who have upgraded from the lowest to highest rank of the game-mode. If you bought a rank, you should be able to claim it’s items.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players would think about buying more ranks.
The players would enjoy a lot more their claimable items to help them get better in the game and help others.​

Extra Information:
Y’all are amazing​

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
-1 Badly explained, and super powered.

minas21

positive,
While this is overpowered can be with a different way. To achieve a player to have access to previous rank kits must be godfather, this could work.

p.s. This is my opinion.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Rodagave115,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0