Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Rank-Upgrade Vouchers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastyfeasty

Minecraft Username:
beastyfeasty

What is the suggestion about?
Rank-Upgrade Vouchers!!

Description:
In many of the game modes that can be found in the Jartex Community, you could find players with certain Donator Rank Vouchers in which could be redeemed without having to pay a single penny to the store. Similar to the already existing "Vouchers", I would like to suggest a "Rank-Upgrade" Voucher--a voucher in which would allow players to upgrade their ranks by 1 level. If the player does not have a rank, then they would be promoted to the lowest Donator Rank and if the player already has the highest rank, that player could either sell it to other players who are in need of the Voucher. However, there is a twist. To avoid adding another Voucher that is almost impossible to get due to the odds of the Crate Keys, there will be a success and destroy rate for each Voucher, given at random. This is very similar to the already existing "Enchantment Books" on Skyblock or Factions. This would avoid having to make the "Rank-Upgrade" Vouchers such a difficult item to receive and give a little entertainment in trying to upgrade ranks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would overall improve the Jartex Community as a whole due to the fact that players who cannot afford to buy a rank or are too young to buy a rank off of the store to have a better chance in getting a "Rank-Upgrade". Although you may be thinking, "Why would we need a 'Rank-Upgrade Voucher' if we already have Donator Rank Vouchers in the Crates?". To counter-argue that statement, it would be a great idea to add this Voucher due to the fact that there are already minimal chances of getting Donator Ranks and sometimes, you would find Non-Ranked players suddenly receiving a "Skylord Voucher", ultimately making them surpass about 75% of the whole players in a split of a second. Despite the luck, I believe that the "Rank-Upgrade" Voucher would overall make it more entertaining for the players as vouchers are not "100%" certain for you to get a "Rank-Upgrade", making the game modes more engaging.

Extra Information:
Feel free to leave any questions below, and I will be happy to answer them regarding the idea. Thank you for your time.

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beastyfeasty

beastyfeasty

By doing this you're being redundant towards the idea that you have to buy ranks. Jartex Network has purposely made these ranks cost a price and removing this idea wouldn't benefit them as much as it would for us. It allows the player with the voucher to access everything another player has spent real money on. It isn't fair for the players who would pay and doing so, players would rather wait to think they can get the rank upgrade voucher rather than spending money for their rank, even reducing the profit earned by Jartex Network.
Hey there!

I think what you are trying to say here is that it would be unfair for the players who bought ranks from the store if players could get ranks for free from the crates; however, I believe that your statement does not make much sense due to the fact that there are already Rank Vouchers existing as prizes in the Crates. I also believe that our focus should not be on the "profit earned by Jartex Network" due to the fact that suggestions are mainly for the fun and excitement that the community can improve on to attract more players to play on the server.

If you have any more questions, feel free to reply.

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

Hey there!

I think what you are trying to say here is that it would be unfair for the players who bought ranks from the store if players could get ranks for free from the crates; however, I believe that your statement does not make much sense due to the fact that there are already Rank Vouchers existing as prizes in the Crates. I also believe that our focus should not be on the "profit earned by Jartex Network" due to the fact that suggestions are mainly for the fun and excitement that the community can improve on to attract more players to play on the server.

If you have any more questions, feel free to reply.

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

Well yes it would be unfair for the players who bought the ranks but what I also mean is that it would be unfair to the players who bought higher ranks compared to the ones who used the rank up voucher to get to the same rank. Of course, the main focus isn't on the profit of Jartex Network, but just to clarify what I said, what I meant was that there wouldn't have been a cost for different ranks if you could use a rank-up voucher to get to the next rank.

Although on second thoughts I do think that being able to obtain such a voucher would be really fun to have and obtain. Players would also want to get this voucher, and either use it or sell it to other players. In a hypothetical situation, If I were to be able to use a rank-up voucher I would be tremendously happy.

Thank you for the suggestion nonetheless! +1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello beastyfeasty,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.