Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Rank-Upgrade Vouchers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastyfeasty

Minecraft Username:
beastyfeasty

What is the suggestion about?
Rank-Upgrade Vouchers!!

Description:
In many of the game modes that can be found in the Jartex Community, you could find players with certain Donator Rank Vouchers in which could be redeemed without having to pay a single penny to the store. Similar to the already existing "Vouchers", I would like to suggest a "Rank-Upgrade" Voucher--a voucher in which would allow players to upgrade their ranks by 1 level. If the player does not have a rank, then they would be promoted to the lowest Donator Rank and if the player already has the highest rank, that player could either sell it to other players who are in need of the Voucher. However, there is a twist. To avoid adding another Voucher that is almost impossible to get due to the odds of the Crate Keys, there will be a success and destroy rate for each Voucher, given at random. This is very similar to the already existing "Enchantment Books" on Skyblock or Factions. This would avoid having to make the "Rank-Upgrade" Vouchers such a difficult item to receive and give a little entertainment in trying to upgrade ranks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would overall improve the Jartex Community as a whole due to the fact that players who cannot afford to buy a rank or are too young to buy a rank off of the store to have a better chance in getting a "Rank-Upgrade". Although you may be thinking, "Why would we need a 'Rank-Upgrade Voucher' if we already have Donator Rank Vouchers in the Crates?". To counter-argue that statement, it would be a great idea to add this Voucher due to the fact that there are already minimal chances of getting Donator Ranks and sometimes, you would find Non-Ranked players suddenly receiving a "Skylord Voucher", ultimately making them surpass about 75% of the whole players in a split of a second. Despite the luck, I believe that the "Rank-Upgrade" Voucher would overall make it more entertaining for the players as vouchers are not "100%" certain for you to get a "Rank-Upgrade", making the game modes more engaging.

Extra Information:
Feel free to leave any questions below, and I will be happy to answer them regarding the idea. Thank you for your time.

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

_AT_

Neutral, and ill explain you why.
First of all, it seems a great idea to upgrade your rank. More excitement will give you a boost to play more. But, have you thought what could happen (ill give you an example with ranks on factions) if a God gets that voucher successful? He gets immortal, 150$ rank upgrade. AUTOMATICALLY the server is making NO money. It will break the meaning of ranks to me, but if its even rarer than the top rank in a crate, then maybe yeah. (Including the rates.)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beastyfeasty

beastyfeasty

Neutral, and ill explain you why.
First of all, it seems a great idea to upgrade your rank. More excitement will give you a boost to play more. But, have you thought what could happen (ill give you an example with ranks on factions) if a God gets that voucher successful? He gets immortal, 150$ rank upgrade. AUTOMATICALLY the server is making NO money. It will break the meaning of ranks to me, but if its even rarer than the top rank in a crate, then maybe yeah. (Including the rates.)
Hey _AT_,
It is true that the server will not be making money if the player were able to successfully redeem the "Rank-Upgrade" Voucher; however, if you think about the already existing Donator Rank Vouchers, your example does not make much sense. In addition to my example provided above, if the Non-Ranked player were to get a Skylord Rank Voucher from the Crates, that means "AUTOMATICALLY the server is making NO money." The whole purpose of my suggestion was to make the "Rank-Upgrade" Voucher to be less rare than the already existing Donator Rank Vouchers so that the gameplay would be much more entertaining for the community. This is why I added the part were it would be difficult for the players to actually receive a "successful Rank-Upgrade" Voucher.

It may sound confusing, so ask me more questions if you have any.

Thanks for the reply.

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
+1. I would suggest it will only be in ultra and god creates.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beastyfeasty

beastyfeasty

+1. I would suggest it will only be in ultra and god creates.
Hello Almostlikeaboss,
First of all, thank you for your vote! However, I was thinking that it should be in all crates, but of course, have more of a rare aspect to it as the crates fall in rarity. If it were to only be in Ultra or God Crates, it would be very hard for players to receive.

See you around!

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
We already got the rank vouchers. If It's a similar rarity as the normal vouchers than my question would be why ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beastyfeasty

beastyfeasty

We already got the rank vouchers. If It's a similar rarity as the normal vouchers than my question would be why ?
Erza..
Interesting question. I initially wanted the "Rank-Upgrade" Vouchers to have much of a better chance to get from the Crates but much of a less chance to succeed in redeeming after getting it from the Crates. I believe that this will overall make the game modes more engaging to the players and allow a better chance for players to "Rankup" steadily rather than suddenly surpassing the majority of the players who either paid in the Store or played for many hours for the Rank.

See you Bro~

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Wouldn't a special extra rank be perfect then? A rank that can be obtained by ranked and none ranked players.
A little extra kit and or abilities gained after a specific time spent on the server.
Like for 100 hours on the specific gamemode automaticly access to fix all or sum.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beastyfeasty

beastyfeasty

Wouldn't a special extra rank be perfect then? A rank that can be obtained by ranked and none ranked players.
A little extra kit and or abilities gained after a specific time spent on the server.
Like for 100 hours on the specific gamemode automaticly access to fix all or sum.
Erza,

That's actually a pretty great idea! Maybe you should try suggesting that :p

- Riley (beastyfeasty)

By doing this you're being redundant towards the idea that you have to buy ranks. Jartex Network has purposely made these ranks cost a price and removing this idea wouldn't benefit them as much as it would for us. It allows the player with the voucher to access everything another player has spent real money on. It isn't fair for the players who would pay and doing so, players would rather wait to think they can get the rank upgrade voucher rather than spending money for their rank, even reducing the profit earned by Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.