My name is Rancor and it is pronounced [ran-core, ran-kor, ran-cour] not with a a "C".
You can guess my age and country even though it's written on my profile.
I like building and survival, so you'll mainly find me on the Survival or Creative modes and on Factions from time to time.
I have a YouTube channel that has absolutely nothing related to this server, which might change soon. I do have a song about me on my channel though so you can check that out.
My name is Rancor and it is pronounced [ran-core, ran-kor, ran-cour] not with a a "C".
You can guess my age and country even though it's written on my profile.
I like building and survival, so you'll mainly find me on the Survival or Creative modes and on Factions from time to time.
I have a YouTube channel that has absolutely nothing related to this server, which might change soon. I do have a song about me on my channel though so you can check that out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.