Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello, famous Nugget here!

I was wondering, because I am waiting for my Glorious Model O to arrive, and idk what I do with a mouse... could you guys tell me what mouse you guys use, how much cps you regularly get, and what bridging technique you normally use?

I am looking for serious answers pls. dont go commenting "more than you!=?11" or "more than YOUR MOM"

Romail06

I use the Logitech M525 wireless mouse, and it’s a 2011 model but I bought it in late-2018. It still works perfectly fine, but it isn’t meant for gaming nor is it lightweight.

Idk much about mouse configuration cuz I don’t wanna mess up anything but I get 8 CPS at max.

I can speed-bridge.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Hello "famous nugget"

I am currently using the Glorious Model O, and I mainly moon walk or god Bridge on bedwars or skywars with a max of 20 cps by drag clicking. I have been banned or kicked by the anti-cheat on Jartex multiple times for using bridge techniques such as diagonal god Bridge, moon walk, etc. What I would advise you to do until they fix the anti-cheat or at least improve it is to speed bridge if you dont want being kicked by the console for "scaffolding" which goes on your account record. I am currently making threads and talking to staff to try to improve the anti-cheat but I don't see it going any where so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.