Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AFK LOOT CRATES + Questions

AlexLV

Hello! I started playing this game mode 5 days ago! I have some questions.

How much the afk loot crates cost? I want to sell them on /ah but i dont know the price for them.

Can someone explain how to make a chest shop? I was watching one post on this forum, but i didnt understand really.

Enchants, how much the legendary, mythical enchants cost? I have many enchants, i want to make chest shops.

How can i get many xp? Do you have some tips for me as beggining player? I have sword with inquisitive V and legendary blaze spawners and boosters . For me grinding 5m xp is taking like 1 hour and even more. Thats it! Thanks who will help me!

Angewixxt

Ok even tho i think you already understood the gamemode by now but incase you dont imma awnser your questions.

First of All in this New season ist pretty Hard to Tell prices because the Inflation ingame is insane but i World estimate about 15b should be fair.

For the chest Shop you first place a chest then you Place a sign rich at the chest by sneaking and right click the you put the Word "[shop]" on it the your chestshop is Almost done you now can configurate it by rightclicking on the Sign.

Ok for the enchants ist realy Hard to say prices for that cuz it depends on the enchant the Rates ect. , but i World say live Inquisitiv 5 with over 90 % success rate is about 45-55b.

For the XP i Would suggest you copy That

Diamond axe:
Nutrition III
Coins X
Mob Slayer X
Inquisitiv V
Rage V
_______
If you Are over Level 50 dont forget These
Mobsweep X
Star Inquisitiv V
Mobheads X
Starcoins VI

You can only put on the last one if you have an enchantment orb because the Max (custom) enchantments on an item is 10, but starcoins isnt that Important if you habe coins X

I hope that helped, and i wissen you a wonderful day/night. :D

Stefancyz

IGN
Stefancyz
For the XP, go to /is upgrades then spawners, and max out the XP upgrade.