Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question about Vampire Kit.

PraynSpray

Does vampire kit have a 20% chance to heal you by hitting enemies or does it have a 20% chance to "drain" the enemy's health as in do extra damage to them? or does it heal you AND deal extra damage to your enemies whenever you're healed?
and is the 20% chance ability a passive one or does it have to be activated by "Vampire boost"?

JustThiemo JustThiemo Pace Pace I kindly ask for a confirmed answer on this one from you guys cause you 2 can look into the code and give a valid answer.
2021-05-17_00.58.03.png

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 is our TheBridge guy, you'd have to ask him.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PraynSpray

PraynSpray

AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 May you bless us with your presence and bestow upon us your great knowledge, your majesty 🤣

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
The vampire boost is purely just for speed. There is a 20% chance of you being healed when you kill an enemy. Tier 2 gives you another 20% chance of healing your teammates that are near you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PraynSpray

PraynSpray

The vampire boost is purely just for speed. There is a 20% chance of you being healed when you kill an enemy. Tier 2 gives you another 20% chance of healing your teammates that are near you.
AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 By Killing an enemy or by Hitting them(In the description of vampire's kit it says you get healed by hitting them so that's why I'm asking)? and how much does it heal you? and is it a 20% chance to heal your teammates with the rose or 35%(in the description of vampire's upgrade it says 35%)?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PraynSpray

PraynSpray

AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 cmon hun don't leave me hanging xD

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 By Killing an enemy or by Hitting them(In the description of vampire's kit it says you get healed by hitting them so that's why I'm asking)? and how much does it heal you? and is it a 20% chance to heal your teammates with the rose or 35%(in the description of vampire's upgrade it says 35%)?
It's when the enemy is killed and when you hit the enemy. The rose is used for speed + regen after you kill an enemy.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PraynSpray

PraynSpray

It's when the enemy is killed and when you hit the enemy. The rose is used for speed + regen after you kill an enemy.
Awesome, thank you for bestowing your knowledge onto us, sire 🙃

Just one last question, how much healing do you get from the 20% draining chance? Does It depend on how much damage you deal or is it a set amount of HP?

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Awesome, thank you for bestowing your knowledge onto us, sire 🙃

Just one last question, how much healing do you get from the 20% draining chance? Does It depend on how much damage you deal or is it a set amount of HP?
set amount, i think it used to give wither effect in old TB but not sure here. AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 plz confirm

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
set amount, i think it used to give wither effect in old TB but not sure here. AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 plz confirm
Can't confirm that. B Botssss is the guy to ask for that.