Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pyro or Tank?

WhiteFangO4

Gonna have 30k Coins soon. Should I buy Pyro Kit or Tank? Looking for both defensive and attacking perspectives here.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Tank is my fav and really powerful. If you are only deffing, you should buy pyro for catching invises (imo) but at the same time if you’re rushing I suggest you to buy tank. Of course, the final decision is yours :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhiteFangO4

WhiteFangO4

Tank is my fav and really powerful. If you are only deffing, you should buy pyro for catching invises (imo) but at the same time if you’re rushing I suggest you to buy tank. Of course, the final decision is yours :D
Much appreciated! I might go with Tank

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
Gonna have 30k Coins soon. Should I buy Pyro Kit or Tank? Looking for both defensive and attacking perspectives here.
pyro is best kit bought it

Last edited:

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Tank, cause you can rush and defend, because it gives you armor and extra hearts , but pyro will be useless against a player who's using fire resistance

rexxmidle

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
rexxmidle
If you are good at pvp,buy tank .You can gpr with tank ,but and pyro is soo good,you have fire resistance and fire aspect on sword