Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tank or enchanter?

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Hello ,
I have 25k coins and I will get some from clan so should I get enchanter or tank I am confused

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I would suggest to get both and save some more coins as both are useful during the game like if you want to pot rush or full diamond rush you can swtch to enchanter kit and get way more exp at the start and then after you got all the required ingredients then you can change to tank kit and then full diamond rush
or
you can just simply pots rush with enchanter kit but in all maps invis rush are not so effective so I hope you understand
Have a great rest of your day/night
swarna123

MG08

IGN
Manas_Gamer08
Takt_ Takt_ does toolman gives haste 3??

GrexSK

Donator
Donator
If you have to choose between them, take for tryharding Tank kit and for having fun Enchanter. Having a lvl 30 Bow is pretty funny when you one shot those leather boys

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I suggest you to get toolman kit, Undeniably it's the best kit ever!

chromaticmini

Pros and Cons for Tank
Pros: Good for GPR, Great for pushing mid/ fending away iron armor with teammate so they wont get the dias and let your potrusher get the dias, simply just a good kit, annoying for iron armor vs tank fights most likely tank will win with good pvp skills and its tanky too

Cons: so slow you can get 80 hit comboed by a fisting invis with blockhit/w-tap, easily notiecable and you get targetted means more deaths but this can be used to your advantage, you get slandered, not a lot of cons its a great kit

Pros and Cons for Enchanter
Pros: the best kit for potrushing if you are aiming for level 30 op armor and tools, you can pretend to be a "support" by giving your spyrushers/gold pick rushers efficiency II+ picks so they can get more nexus hits, especially when they have low ping and people think they are nuking (xD)

Cons: expensive, if you main vamp/hero/alchemist something like that you wont use enchanter kit that often and that 50k you can regret some of it. it dont have SHOVEL, means you can't chase people with dirt unless you make a shovel for yourself. also not that many cons, its a great kit

Conclusion:
Both kits are good, but tank can be useful more than enchanter. Overall buy tank first then enchanter (if you dont have any other kits you want to buy)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Ok thanks for all tips 🙂 but how mauch it takes to upgrade these both kits to level 2 ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Ok thanks for all tips 🙂 but how mauch it takes to upgrade these both kits to level 2 ?