Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Punishments for griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Minecraft Username:
bbbbbbb​

What is your suggestion's title?
Punishments for griefing​

Suggestion Details:
31d ban first offence​
Permanent ban 2nd offence​
Its disgusting to see certain people derive pleasure from destroying the hard-work of innocent players that believed them by adding or trusting them to their own plots. The victims are often players that just want to have fun expressing their own creativity in their builds and have fun making new friends in the server, making griefed plots extremely painful to witness, regardless of the quality of the initial product before its griefed.​
Yet, these griefers can go around repeating the same thing knowing that they are completely safe and free from the rules of JartexNetwork as the official rules make no mention of any consequence that griefing will incur for the culprit in Creative.​
Hence, I see the need for a rule that prohibits the act of griefing to be implemented in JartexNetwork's Creative server.​
(I am aware that it is not possible to trace down a griefer based on a screenshot of a griefed build alone, a block logging feature for the staff to trace block placements will be great for facilitating the enforcement of this new rule if it is not already available.)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As of now i do not see many griefers as compared to 2016-2017, which is actually pretty nice. But, that doesn't mean that this problem is completely eradicated from it's existence. Hence, I still find a need to implement this suggestion.​
As the server grows and recieves more players, this will be a future-proof addition that will still save plenty of plots from being griefed, and their owners from being emotionally hurt by the inconsiderate actions of irresponsible individuals.​
Hence, i do not see any reason why this rule should NOT be implemented in JartexNetwork.​

Extra Information:
Its 1am im on my second cup of tea enjoy my midnight rant on griefers in jartex ty *sip*​

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
the fact is on this server u cant grief many because are maximum 20 players lol
there are sometimes over 40+... I Mena I've a playtime of 4 months so yea you can trust me

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, bbbbbb​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that the rule you have suggested has been implemented.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.