Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums 'Proof wish not to be shared' option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Davidva

What is the suggestion about?
'Proof wish not to be shared' option

Description:
My suggestion is to remove the button 'proof wish not to be shared'. Especially for bans it's good to know wherefore you're banned. How are you supposed to write a proper appeal without knowing what exactly got you banned.

Not to be disrespectful to any staff member but I believe some really lack knowledge about the workings of hacks, reach and connection. If a staff member makes a wrong decision by accepting proof of a legitimate player some experienced players and ex staff can review it aswell and see a mistake.

We are a community and we should work together to avoid mistakes like banning known players falsely.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less permanent false bans

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
either way u dont realy need replay mod to do any of that if u have someone else do it, thats just for if u wanna record yourself do it
So, you disagree with my suggestion because someone made false proof against you?

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Its everyone's right to privacy, I don't completely disagree but removing it completely should not be done is what I am saying

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Its everyone's right to privacy, I don't completely disagree but removing it completely should not be done is what I am saying
The point of this suggestion is to remove the option, not to always provide the proof, but when a player asks for it, it can be shared. Like a new option.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The point of this suggestion is to remove the option, not to always provide the proof, but when a player asks for it, it can be shared. Like a new option.
lmfao whats the point if staff are gonna provide proof certainly if the player asks for it, the reporter might not wanna share it if they are reporting someone they know

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
lmfao whats the point if staff are gonna provide proof certainly if the player asks for it, the reporter might not wanna share it if they are reporting someone they know
That's the risk the reporter takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.