Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums 'Proof wish not to be shared' option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Davidva

What is the suggestion about?
'Proof wish not to be shared' option

Description:
My suggestion is to remove the button 'proof wish not to be shared'. Especially for bans it's good to know wherefore you're banned. How are you supposed to write a proper appeal without knowing what exactly got you banned.

Not to be disrespectful to any staff member but I believe some really lack knowledge about the workings of hacks, reach and connection. If a staff member makes a wrong decision by accepting proof of a legitimate player some experienced players and ex staff can review it aswell and see a mistake.

We are a community and we should work together to avoid mistakes like banning known players falsely.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less permanent false bans

Last edited:

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Can be said in both ways. If rule was scraped, you wouldn't have to ask Voxl. But if it wasn't, you would have decided not to share the proof.

But mostly these cases are rare to happen. It might had happened to you but nevertheless, you're successfully unbanned in few days. I cant imagine someone wasting hours to fake proof only to get someone banned for a day.
it takes legit 3 minutes bro, just use a name changing thing and then go on replay mod, you can fake anything, you just need someone else with the same rank and same level but they unfortunately didnt have the same level, but there are ways around that, you can just not show the level in the report for example you can have someone go to a map exploitable area and then just take a screenshot of them there without the level showing, but in other gamemodes like factions etc its quite easy to fake proof, its just that they dont know how to otherwise there would be many reports with fakeproof, now that I have said this theres probably gonna be someone faking proof. If you get everything right, then yeah well the player is gonna stay banned so theres no real way of avoiding it

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
it takes legit 3 minutes bro, just use a name changing thing and then go on replay mod, you can fake anything, you just need someone else with the same rank and same level but they unfortunately didnt have the same level, but there are ways around that, you can just not show the level in the report for example you can have someone go to a map exploitable area and then just take a screenshot of them there without the level showing, but in other gamemodes like factions etc its quite easy to fake proof, its just that they dont know how to otherwise there would be many reports with fakeproof, now that I have said this theres probably gonna be someone faking proof. If you get everything right, then yeah well the player is gonna stay banned so theres no real way of avoiding it

That being said, you probably want the proof to be shared?

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
What did I miss. I was having fun eating my popcorn.

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
We don't accept replay mod reports anymore. xd

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
either way u dont realy need replay mod to do any of that if u have someone else do it, thats just for if u wanna record yourself do it

Status
Not open for further replies.