Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Promoting Staff Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Promoting Staff Members

Description:
This is a suggestion about promoting most of the staff members from JrMod to Mod and some from Mod to SrMod (This is a hard decision but still)
I have recently seen a decline in staff members actually being online and it's true that if you're not promoted for a long time after being active and doing something good for the server, it eventually gets boring and you automatically start to play LESS and LESS on the server.
Here is what we can do for the team for promotions.
1) Give them shoutouts in channels or personally SrMods or higher would message LOWER staff and tell them how awesome of a work they are doing.
2) Give them in-game rewards such as perks / ranks (Not frequently, if some staff member is EXTREMELY active, is doing reports, is active on forums then draw a random gamemode and give them 3rd last or 2nd last rank on that server or maybe some crate keys for fun)
3) Give people frequent promotions.
Most of the people in the team, Flexier Flexier , Andeh Andeh , Flappix Flappix , Vessalie Vessalie in mods natty_sword natty_sword and Raiding101 Raiding101 , all these people (Honorable mentions <--) are doing good work along with rest of the staff team but have not been promoted to Moderator / SrMods even though 99.9999% of these people are very much trusted in this community.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If there won't be any promotions / shoutouts to the team, it will solely start to deplete out of boredom, they will have nothing to do and eventually get bored of their same old prefix, doing their thing and stuff.
These grateful men are curious and charming, let them touch the height of skies and let them shine even brighter!

GOD_BOY1333

Donator
Donator
- Staff shouldn't care what rank they are.
- The promotion is up to the management and the staff should work hard regardless as when punishing people.
- Hard work will eventually result in a promotion
- They applied for staff, why should Jartex provide them with perks.
- If staff are frequently promoted, I have experience, there will be a lot of upper staff which isn't a very good thing

I agree with the shout outs and should be recognized for their hard work. I agree that if there are hardly ever promotions it will get boring. However, if promotions are this difficult to achieve, its what should give staff dedication - they should work hard and diligently. It creates a sense of greatness for staff within the community.
This is my opinion!
Good Luck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
- Staff shouldn't care what rank they are.
- The promotion is up to the management and the staff should work hard regardless as when punishing people.
- Hard work will eventually result in a promotion
- They applied for staff, why should Jartex provide them with perks.
- If staff are frequently promoted, I have experience, there will be a lot of upper staff which isn't a very good thing
1) You didn't read my suggestion.
2) Your attitude is negative about "Staff should regardless work hard and Promo will eventually come through", I have made this suggestion because I've personally seen a decline in the staff team. (Not going to mention ANY names at all)
3) You knew what I meant by "Ranks / perks". Like selective members of the staff team gets a buycraft every month or something like that to keep them motivated to play and do stuff in-game regarding the staff rank.
Yes it requires more concentration for the management to look after these staff after these ideas have been implemented but the idea is better than anything and I personally think that Developing --> Staff Team / How clean the server is are the 2 main factors a Minecraft server is actually based on.

nFly

Donator
Donator
Hello Andeh Andeh ,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Actual hard staff work may become boring sometimes, but its just part of being staff. If you want to become staff and work hard, you have to realise you're gonna work hard, and repetitive work may get bored at times. That's why we are allowed to play, and get some rest from all the work and enjoy playing minecraft, there's not much more you should get as staff.

• If you're staff, and you're starting to play less and less, you're not fit to be a staff member.

• I don't believe staff should be rewarded with in-game items or ranks, I know alot of people would disagree with me on this but there's a reason why staff don't currently get any in-game items or ranks, players would not appriciate that for example.

• If you don't have any motivation to play, because you're not getting promoted then please quit being a staff member. Every staff made an application saying they want to become staff because they want to help the community, and not to feel special. I understand you'd like some appreciation for your hard work, but unfortunately being promoted for it should not be your motivation.

• There are multiple reasons why there aren't any frequent promotions, it's hard to explain but I can try to in private messages. But I do feel like there could be some changes, there are multiple staff who have earned their promotion.

• If the same depletes because of staff who quit because they don't get promotions or shout-outs, it would get rid of some weak staff to be honest. Instead of quitting, you should talk to your senior mod to discuss your thoughts and he could explain to you why you might not be getting a promotion, it's not always because of the fact you aren't working hard enough, but because some places may be full, or you're required longer in the position you currently are in. You aren't staff to get shout-outs, but to help players, surely its always appreciated but it should never be a reason to quit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • It really feels nice to be appreciated by the higher staff, a nice word now and then would be really be valued. It makes everyone feel better to get a compliment, this should be more normal.

• I agree on your honorable mentions.

I thank you for your time making this suggestion and putting effort in making jartex a better place.

Have a nice day,
-nFly

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports