Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Promoting Staff Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Promoting Staff Members

Description:
This is a suggestion about promoting most of the staff members from JrMod to Mod and some from Mod to SrMod (This is a hard decision but still)
I have recently seen a decline in staff members actually being online and it's true that if you're not promoted for a long time after being active and doing something good for the server, it eventually gets boring and you automatically start to play LESS and LESS on the server.
Here is what we can do for the team for promotions.
1) Give them shoutouts in channels or personally SrMods or higher would message LOWER staff and tell them how awesome of a work they are doing.
2) Give them in-game rewards such as perks / ranks (Not frequently, if some staff member is EXTREMELY active, is doing reports, is active on forums then draw a random gamemode and give them 3rd last or 2nd last rank on that server or maybe some crate keys for fun)
3) Give people frequent promotions.
Most of the people in the team, Flexier Flexier , Andeh Andeh , Flappix Flappix , Vessalie Vessalie in mods natty_sword natty_sword and Raiding101 Raiding101 , all these people (Honorable mentions <--) are doing good work along with rest of the staff team but have not been promoted to Moderator / SrMods even though 99.9999% of these people are very much trusted in this community.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If there won't be any promotions / shoutouts to the team, it will solely start to deplete out of boredom, they will have nothing to do and eventually get bored of their same old prefix, doing their thing and stuff.
These grateful men are curious and charming, let them touch the height of skies and let them shine even brighter!

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Zoinkssss, it's up to the Sr.Mods to promote but I agree with the point 1 and 2 much love tho, ty <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Vessalie Vessalie That's why I said "It's a hard decision but still".
If you won't get promotion, you'll be pretty much done here, no motivation to play basically.
And it's not really too big of a concern for promotions as you know that if the staff members are caught abusing, they'll get removed from the team.

Allure_ice

There is a system in place for staff promotion.
Its based on various factors.

Secondly, staff get rewarded based on rank.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I don't really see staff getting promoted which is definitely needed to keep a dedicated hardworking team.

Being helper is a pain because you need to report everyone. Higher staff can just van without proof which is an improvement if er had more of them because currently there are alot of hackers.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Andeh Andeh Sr.Player?

Pace

Donator
Donator
Andeh Andeh smart like always

DrogonMC

Known Member