Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

progamezia's intro

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Hey! I'm progamezia.I started playing jartex around december 2020 to january 2021 when my friend told me about it.I had only been playing mc for a month or two back then.Soon,i found out about bedwars and started playing it,and somehow actually won games.Soon tho,i got bored of playing quads with people who downloaded the game two days ago.And everyone in bedwars solo just tower up forever,which is very annoying,so i switched to skywars solo,and thats where i am today,trying to include sprint resetting and hit selecting into my pvp style.This definetly is a very bad intro because i dont know how to make intros but still hope this was fun reading.I hope you have a nice day ahead.

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
Hey Progamezia, how are you?
I hope you are having a great time here on Jartex. See you around :)

ChrisGamerGR

Hey! I'm progamezia.I started playing jartex around december 2020 to january 2021 when my friend told me about it.I had only been playing mc for a month or two back then.Soon,i found out about bedwars and started playing it,and somehow actually won games.Soon tho,i got bored of playing quads with people who downloaded the game two days ago.And everyone in bedwars solo just tower up forever,which is very annoying,so i switched to skywars solo,and thats where i am today,trying to include sprint resetting and hit selecting into my pvp style.This definetly is a very bad intro because i dont know how to make intros but still hope this was fun reading.I hope you have a nice day ahead.
hello my friend my name is Chris nice to meet you

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I like that you put time into your introduction, it's so well written that I don't want to read it all

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I know you since June, We had a Argument previously thats why LOL. Anyways nice to meet you again!