Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

UltraFartKnocker- Intro V2

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
That's a good introduction, not too short nor too long. ( I missed the paragraph where you used hacks on my first read haha)
It's nice to know more about people that I often meet in this community.

Maybe some time later you can teach me about bedwars xD (I'm bad at pvp :v)
You just gotta be smart and fast in bedwars no need to be too good at pvp. Sure im not good enough to teach but yeah invite me if you see me in game, got to pig spawner in sbd becuz of you so yeah gl.

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Great introduction loved it hope you have fun here

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
Hey! Im UltraFartKnocker, I know funny name right?. My last intro didn't really say much about myself or who I am so here on my second one I wanna expand on that. :D

My real name is Vikhyat, you can call me Ultra or fart as most of my ingame friends call me or call me vikk or viki or vicks as most my irl friends call me and I'm a 16 year old (My birthday was on 7th Jan) high school student. I live in Bangalore, India and I main bedwars.

I first played on jartex back in early 2018 when I had a cracked account and played bedwars back then too for like 1 month because it was slowing getting trending due to youtubers making content on it . Personally I watched PrestonPlayz back then, at a time when Preston used to carry ShotGunRaids. Then I got a premium account for my 13th birthday and I was super bad at bedwars. Soooooo.... I installed Hacks and used it in hypixel and got perm banned. POG.

Then I stopped playing MC totally for 2 years since I found it quite boring. And then recently in July of last year I started playing Valorant and got pretty good at it. But then on a random day I logged back on jartex to see how the server was. Since it was the best server for cracked back then, turned out it had improved a hell lot. New custom maps crazy lookin lobbies 1.5k players at peak and it was all good. So I played MC on side when I got tired of valorant. But after playing valorant for a few months I wasn't improving anymore and that was frustrating me. So I came to Jartex and started spending more time on it. At that moment I was regularly playing minecraft after a session of minecraft. I didn't have any friends at all at first, and I was still bad at playing and I didn't wanna lose since I was playing minecraft to get stress from valorant off my head.Since 4s has a lot of nubs I kept killing them and felt like a pvp god. So I only mained 4s and playing with randoms for a good bit of time (Until level 28).

And then one fine day when I was chilling in the lobby I met TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 and he invited me to a party with marigda58 and TEMP_YT. They were really good at the time for me, I couldn't do basic stuff which they could.- I couldn't speed bridge, I couldn't block clutch, I didn't know sprint reseting, I basically had no idea about any of this until these guys gave me interest to play bedwars more. So then I kept valorant away for a bit (Still Away). I started looking at tutorials on how to bridge, how to sprint reset, and all that stuff. And since we were winning so much I like playing it a lot more. I spent time learning to speed bridge (Took me like 2 months to learn it well).
And did everything possible to get better.

Then ranked bedwars came and Dino got into that completely. And our group kinda started playing less. So then I started playing solos. Btw this is when I reached level 35, I had not played a single solos game until I was level 35. Then I could practice bridging alone in real matches and I started to speed bridge and do only speed bridges even when I fell over and over - wow that sounded poetic.

And yeah at that period of time HotPapaTia HotPapaTia Gifted me an Iron rank and this has honestly helped a lot community wise. With that I could chat in Donators chat in discord with which I got introduced to the active members of the community and also the forums. I'd say I have improved in bedwars most in the period of lvl 35 - 45. Since I played solos at that time I would party anyone who would give me a tough fight or completely destroy me and we would go duos. I usually party anyone looking for a duo partner in the lobby if I'm not waiting for anyone, so if you see me hit me up ;). Like this I made a lot of new friends and the discord gave me a lot of new friends like Swervinng Swervinng Lumin0us Lumin0us _____yeet______ _____yeet______ not_Nuggets not_Nuggets and so many more.

Now that i have become quite active on here, I'm meeting more of the OGs, getting to know the staff members casually and interacting with them.

I got into the newly introduced minigame community. At this stage I feel really happy on this server and I spend a lot of time in it. I hope this gave you guys a brief about how I came up on this sever.

Huge thank you to TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 and HotPapaTia HotPapaTia for getting me motivated and helping me get more familiar with the community. <3

Thats it my arms hurt now....
awww <3 <3 fr tho bedwars team đź‘€

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Hey great introduction hope to see you on the server for a while :)