Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars Private Games

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iVertical​

What is the suggestion about?
Private Games​

Description:
Hello, my suggestion is all about private games at SkyWars or BedWars. BedWars is a popular gamemode in Jartex, and always has been ever since BedWars was created. Private Games are fun because if some players (Gold or YouTube/Twitch) want a private game with their fans they just have to play private games and they get into a BedWars game. I hope this is enough to convince everyone to add Private Games. This can also help if anyone is hosting a stream or a event of their own.​
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help Jartex grow and more people to Donate.

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
1. Jartex is NOT the first server to implement this. In fact, most of Jartex's cosmetics are also copied.
2. You cant give someone access to special perks just because they've been playing for a while.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
also, you mention it should be available for all players, but then a little later you change your mind and make a list of who should have access to this and who shouldn't?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well first you have to know that (give someone perks for playing a while ) means giving someone the private game feature for playing 2 months and reach the lvl 35+ , so does that make sense now ?

Second , I didnt change my mind but I thkught that if it is hard to let everyone uses this feature , so jartex should make it only for those with the requirements above , so have i convinced you now ?

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Playtime shouldn't count towards anything (except obviously the level system and its rewards). If this gets added it should be for content creators/golds, not for anyone else.