Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars Private Games

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iVertical​

What is the suggestion about?
Private Games​

Description:
Hello, my suggestion is all about private games at SkyWars or BedWars. BedWars is a popular gamemode in Jartex, and always has been ever since BedWars was created. Private Games are fun because if some players (Gold or YouTube/Twitch) want a private game with their fans they just have to play private games and they get into a BedWars game. I hope this is enough to convince everyone to add Private Games. This can also help if anyone is hosting a stream or a event of their own.​
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help Jartex grow and more people to Donate.

Last edited:

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 she might be a random but she is talking facts : )

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Which is the top rank...
I do know that but still either make it so that only Gold ranks host them and be able to invite nons or lower ranked players or just make it for all.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
I do know that but still either make it so that only Gold ranks host them and be able to invite nons or lower ranked players or just make it for all.
yeah, gold will be able to invite lower people...

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well, if this suggestion has already been accepted then it should be available for all the players on the server, because this suggestion is very beautiful and fun and the jartex server will be the first to implement the (private games) feature at all. Besides all that, players who know each other well will be able to play with themselves without any external inconvenience, and these (private games) must be unprofitable for (exp, coins, brains, leaderboard status) in order not to be used illegally.

Despite all this, this suggestion can be difficult to apply to everyone, so I would suggest something extra on your suggestion, (private games) should be available only to anyone who has
gold rank
silver rank
youtube rank
twitch rank
his lvl 35+

Thus, the server can earn more money to improve, and every player who spent 5 months playing this server can obtain the right to use this feature.