Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars Private Games

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iVertical​

What is the suggestion about?
Private Games​

Description:
Hello, my suggestion is all about private games at SkyWars or BedWars. BedWars is a popular gamemode in Jartex, and always has been ever since BedWars was created. Private Games are fun because if some players (Gold or YouTube/Twitch) want a private game with their fans they just have to play private games and they get into a BedWars game. I hope this is enough to convince everyone to add Private Games. This can also help if anyone is hosting a stream or a event of their own.​
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help Jartex grow and more people to Donate.

Last edited:

Serena_90

Donator
Donator
it better wont. or there's gonna be a lotta afk bedwars farming lmao

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
that's why. if they count towards stats then this is a big -1.

Serena_90

Donator
Donator
they probably wont let it count for stats lol rest assured. (i guess)

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah i think we can assume that but at the same time.. it's jartex lmfao

G

Gusto

make it so bronze+ can do private games, because many bronze can invite others non-donators to private game

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
by the way, these won't count towards stats right?
stfu lmao you are so annoying why are you asking him... It will obviously be for donators only, the games are per server not per world and hosting isnt cheap ngl so you obviously don't want randoms to host private games I mean why would default randoms host private games meanwhile that will be just a waste of moneys...

Serena_90

Donator
Donator
well he's not wrong...Hosting's pretty pricey and jartex is already suffering like crazy with random ping spikes and network errors time and again.
it'd be irrational if they allow private games for bronze or randoms. i think it should be restricted to silver and gold or maybe just gold.
Saves a crap ton of ram and money.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
well he's not wrong...Hosting's pretty pricey and jartex is already suffering like crazy with random ping spikes and network errors time and again.
it'd be irrational if they allow private games for bronze or randoms. i think it should be restricted to silver and gold or maybe just gold.
Saves a crap ton of ram and money.
Would be pretty unfair, Either non ranked players that you call randoms when you are a random yourself or make it starting from bronze don't be too selfish because you are silver lol, Even I am gold but I feel it being unfair for non ranked players