Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeng55

Whatever you do don’t add c.e for armor and swords
I know I said this before silent, but I still think it would make prisons more fun. Go back a page and go to the very bottom to see what I said. But mainly the reason I think they should be added is so it creates a more diverse playing style, even if it sacrifices a few aspects of the game. If they do add enchants for swords and armor it doesn't have to go overboard though. Maybe just a few enchants for armor, and like 5 for the sword. Basic enchants that don't ruin the game and make it super advance. Something like hardened, wither, or gears. Those are pretty basic enchants. Still if you wish to keep your point. The keep it. I don't judge too harshly.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I know I said this before silent, but I still think it would make prisons more fun. Go back a page and go to the very bottom to see what I said. But mainly the reason I think they should be added is so it creates a more diverse playing style, even if it sacrifices a few aspects of the game. If they do add enchants for swords and armor it doesn't have to go overboard though. Maybe just a few enchants for armor, and like 5 for the sword. Basic enchants that don't ruin the game and make it super advance. Something like hardened, wither, or gears. Those are pretty basic enchants. Still if you wish to keep your point. The keep it. I don't judge too harshly.
All I’m trying to say is that prison is not a pvp server

xImRami

Addicted Member
1.Make the sell message smaller its so annoying when we are mining we cant see the chat anymore
2. Make prizes more valuable in crates
3. disable the custom enchants gkit at the beginning
4. Make GodFather rank get something like a special command only for this rank because Murderer and GodFather has the same commands nothing different
5. disable chat cooldown for ranks
6. Add a token coinflip
7. in /warp fps make it high because some people block glitch and get up while in combat and some hackers use high jump so if u make it high they wont be able to jump back while in combat
8. make the /ah max price more than 1b since 1b is nothing in prison same for /cf make it as much as we want
9. add /tpahere and /tp commands
10. add item rename tag
11. enable colors in chat so like ranks can type using colors
thats all for now btw i dont know if some of the ideas someone said them already

Last edited:

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Only bought it for the begginig after reset and anyways they wont remove it.
Disagree, that would mean 20% could spam and believe me there are spammer donors.
So you go to Z when u are A?? Or token farm mines that are higher to annoy higher ranks that you. No.
thats all for now btw i dont know if some of the ideas someone said them already
They say murderer and gf got it but none do actually so yea.
In rest, i agree with you.

xImRami

Addicted Member
Only bought it for the begginig after reset and anyways they wont remove it.

Disagree, that would mean 20% could spam and believe me there are spammer donors.

So you go to Z when u are A?? Or token farm mines that are higher to annoy higher ranks that you. No.

They say murderer and gf got it but none do actually so yea.
In rest, i agree with you.

3. for the custom enchants lol it wouldnt be nice to start it with this gkit since it will be so easy
5. not really if they item spam or something they can get muted other than that nothing would be bad since skyblock dream has like x3 more players than prison and they dont spam chat
9. lol ofc they would not allow the tp to mines only outside of that
11. yes i know they have to fix it

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
1.Make the sell message smaller its so annoying when we are mining we cant see the chat anymore
2. Make prizes more valuable in crates
4. Make GodFather rank get something like a special command only for this rank because Murderer and GodFather has the same commands nothing different
6. Add a token coinflip
7. in /warp fps make it high because some people block glitch and get up while in combat and some hackers use high jump so if u make it high they wont be able to jump back while in combat
8. make the /ah max price more than 1b since 1b is nothing in prison same for /cf make it as much as we want
10. add item rename tag
Agree it’s all of your suggestions

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
3. for the custom enchants lol it wouldnt be nice to start it with this gkit since it will be so easy
Since u paid 35 euros for it, you deserve to have a boosted start
5. not really if they item spam or something they can get muted other than that nothing would be bad since skyblock dream has like x3 more players than prison and they dont spam chat
They spammed enough till now and they didn't got muted (some). In sbd its almost everytime a staff and eventhough there's spam. x3 players, x3 chances to get reported.
9. lol ofc they would not allow the tp to mines only outside of that
If so, i'd agree to it. Tho, ppl would be afraid of tpahere scams, which are in sbd too np, but theres forbidden scamming while here can take your maxed pick then run. You can get easly scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.